Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
G

Gamerfull

Hello everyone, today I come to talk about the new update of SkyWars, There are many people who did not like it, because they say it looks like non-premium servers, and the truth, esque in something I agree, Lo main are the maps, there are some original maps like Sundae that has been changed, and the truth esque I do not think it was a good idea, Then others like Paris has also changed its originality, And honestly, I no longer believe that the Youtuber bboymorenoo that I used to cheat on this server and on the map of Paris ... Then there is the Refill, which on the one hand I see it well and on the other not, the truth is that this has been the only thing I liked, then there are the kits changed its originality totally ....

I'm not saying that I do not like the new SkyWars update, I'm just saying Cubecraft is losing a lot of players over SkyWars.

MarcoPlayzz

Dedicated Member
Oct 25, 2016
Hello everyone, today I come to talk about the new update of SkyWars, There are many people who did not like it, because they say it looks like non-premium servers, and the truth, esque in something I agree, Lo main are the maps, there are some original maps like Sundae that has been changed, and the truth esque I do not think it was a good idea, Then others like Paris has also changed its originality, And honestly, I no longer believe that the Youtuber bboymorenoo that I used to cheat on this server and on the map of Paris ... Then there is the Refill, which on the one hand I see it well and on the other not, the truth is that this has been the only thing I liked, then there are the kits changed its originality totally ....

I'm not saying that I do not like the new SkyWars update, I'm just saying Cubecraft is losing a lot of players over SkyWars.
The update was not that good.
  • Refills are too op even if your in basic, normal or OP you get enderpearls. I got 10 enderpearls in one game lol
  • Kits are bad like the swordsman you get a stone sharp 2 but in a chest on your island you get a iron sharp 1
  • New voting. Soft blocks is just bad all it does is if your in creative mode (but breaking blocks 1 click) and nothing else
  • New updated maps: Paris now to me is pretty good but something I don't get is the map sundae in Solo map Sundae there is no mid but in Team there is I don't know why....
Overall this update is not that good tbho_O

Reactions: Gamerfull
G

Gamerfull

The update was not that good.
  • Refills are too op even if your in basic, normal or OP you get enderpearls. I got 10 enderpearls in one game lol
  • Kits are bad like the swordsman you get a stone sharp 2 but in a chest on your island you get a iron sharp 1
  • New voting. Soft blocks is just bad all it does is if your in creative mode (but breaking blocks 1 click) and nothing else
  • New updated maps: Paris now to me is pretty good but something I don't get is the map sundae in Solo map Sundae there is no mid but in Team there is I don't know why....
Overall this update is not that good tbho_O
Exactly, it has removed the originality to SkyWars from Cubecraft :(

Reactions: MarcoPlayzz

MarcoPlayzz

Dedicated Member
Oct 25, 2016
sdsdsd.png
ssdsadf.png

someone1234567890

May 6, 2016

I totaly agree with you!

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Almost 1k players on monday is really good!

2024-05-20_20.57.39.png
Frontlane wrote on AlekoMC's profile.
Happy birthday :)
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
I like what did you do in your pfp
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Reesle's profile.
Oh i see an epic nember in your profile

Congratulations for 1.111 msg
Reesle wrote on AlekoMC's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Top Bottom