Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ShinyArrow

Forum Expert
Aug 31, 2019
The Netherlands
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi! There currently is no possibility to filter maps without paying, so you’ll only play on the maps you would like to play on if you don’t own a rank.
- However if you have an iron rank or higher on java, you’re able to choose maps by right-clicking on the item in the npc.
- As far as I know it is not possible to choose maps on bedrock, even if you own a rank.

Last edited:
Reactions: Finixly

LeCastel

Dedicated Member
Aug 23, 2016
The Shattered Plains
I actually don't like how choosing a map is a ranked only feature. It wasn't at first, but ah well doubt they'll change that again. So this would be a very nice compromise for players without a rank.

wxzzrd

Dedicated Member
May 30, 2020
I actually don't like how choosing a map is a ranked only feature. It wasn't at first, but ah well doubt they'll change that again. So this would be a very nice compromise for players without a rank.
I think they’re talking about bedrock in which case there is no way even if you have the sky wars rank

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on llvqs's profile.
Thank you for the follow! Also have a good redt of your day/night today!:D
I just logged on and just saw all these messages, sorry for not seeing them earlier, Tysm guys!
Screenshot 2024-04-27 012708.png

what-? I won 1st place but then got 2nd place...?
GiGaGekkies wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday
Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Top Bottom