Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Gemmmmie

Forum Veteran
Dec 31, 2017
The Butterfly Gardens
To be honest, I really disliked the recent Eggwars update on Wednesday night. I didn't like the new edition of Automatic Emerald Generators for the main part due to making games too OP, which is something I really dislike within Eggwars. I personally really enjoy games without the hassle of needing to grind for diamond armour to possible win. From past experiences, the games take way too long and aren't fun, the edition of the Emerald Generator just made games seem more OP than they had to be.

Cube listened, I recently played a few games and even though iron armour was involved it didn't take a long time of trying to get more OP. It was a quick and fun game. I obviously didn't win but it was still enjoyable.

I have to thank all of the Cube Staff for listening to the Community and responding quickly. I understand that the gamemode took months of planning and efforts to make it perfect but it just wasn't something for Cube. The recent updates, after everything, to Eggwars are amazing and I am so much happier with the outcome of the update. I defiantly think it will take a while to get used to the new changes but overall it will be fun.

Yet again, thank you to Cube for working very hard lately to make the Network a fun place!

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
I feel like emeralds on all maps were pointless as either they result in camping, getting completely ignored, or have nothing decent enough to buy. Some of the stuff granted is semi-useful or sometimes OP. But it’s not anything you’d normally think about. I only play egg wars on bedrock now since most people just play without emeralds which is nice, but games take long when there is camping with emeralds.

Personally I think emerald generators should only be on newer maps designed with emeralds in mind or with maps that had already had it. That would make maps that had emeralds added better as some lost vital generators or didn’t work.

Reactions: 404Owl

Gemmmmie

Forum Veteran
Dec 31, 2017
The Butterfly Gardens
I feel like emeralds on all maps were pointless as either they result in camping, getting completely ignored, or have nothing decent enough to buy. Some of the stuff granted is semi-useful or sometimes OP. But it’s not anything you’d normally think about. I only play egg wars on bedrock now since most people just play without emeralds which is nice, but games take long when there is camping with emeralds.

Personally I think emerald generators should only be on newer maps designed with emeralds in mind or with maps that had already had it. That would make maps that had emeralds added better as some lost vital generators or didn’t work.

I don't have access to Bedrock at this time but it seems fun due to the amount of players. Emerald Generators are sometimes used within games, but it mostly depends on who's playing and then length of the game. I don't see an issue with it, personally. After the recent changes I actually like the update a lot.

Reactions: EggCracker12

404Owl

Dedicated Member
Mar 18, 2020
the procrasti-nation

Agreed. I havent bought a single thing with emeralds at all. I dont really think there super important. My friend @Ash3n has used the leaping a few times to help himself get across a bridge to bowspammers. Speed also seems like it could be useful to reach a runner, but mist if it doesnt seem like itd be useful in an actual fight

Rip the sharp 6 swords and fire shroom xD

But alo in all, i think all the hate was super unjustified

Reactions: EggCracker12

EggCracker12

Aug 9, 2020
How is it a good thing that casual players have even harder time-fighting players who have played longer or are really good?
becoz tryhards try to take a whole team out by themself so with less golden apples it will be much harder for the tryhards so casual players win more

EggCracker12

Aug 9, 2020
But that’s not how it works... This makes it harder for the casual players.
ok then you are saying that it rewards players who put the time into the game to get better at the game which is a good thing so i dont know why u are crying about it no offence XD

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on katnip's profile.
i absolutely love that profile picture
Eli
Where's the second member? 🤔

1713925281107.png
someone make a rivals of aether mod with fhg characters

it's the closest we can get to an official game
CubeT0ch wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow to I guess.