Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Would you like the map selection board to come back?

• Yes

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • No

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • I don't really care

Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Keep current system but tell how much players are in a map

Votes: 1 11.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jako_Nc

Novice Member
Jan 20, 2017
Australia
The new eggwars update is good and all.
But the only issue I have with it is in the lobby and how they removed the map board from the lobby. The map board in the past has allowed players to play a map that works for them, a map that they preferred and allows diversity in the map selection process, but now with the new update it's gone and I can see that being a problem for some people.

Emiiii

Apr 15, 2018
Lima Peru
If, in addition, the one who can see the availability of the maps, we could also see the documents on the map, it would be something that I would like to see again. HOW MANY PLAYERS ARE THERE ON THAT MAP

alltop10

Aug 23, 2016
With the new update, stone ranks can use the right click map selection NPC. The only use having the boards back would bring is for people to see how many players are in a certain map. However, I think stone ranks being able to choose which map they want to play trumps that feature.

Reactions: CommunistCactus

CommunistCactus

Forum Professional
Mar 13, 2015
Beyond time and space
With the new update, stone ranks can use the right click map selection NPC. The only use having the boards back would bring is for people to see how many players are in a certain map. However, I think stone ranks being able to choose which map they want to play trumps that feature.
Most stone rankers haven't realized this however. Something gotta tell them they can right click it now,

Reactions: Shallidor

Camezonda

Release Manager/Team Ops 🏳️‍🌈
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Jul 23, 2015
Manchester
twitter.com
Pronouns
He/They
Hello, I'm sorry to say but the sign boards will not be returning. The armourstands keep the lobby cleaner and supports future possible modes. All players are allowed to use the map selection in the armourstands in EggWars only. But as players have been complaining about the new armourstands, we've decided to add a small feature into the map selections. If you hover over each map, each will have a "players waiting" count on it, these are in the EggWars armourstands as well as all the other armourstands access the whole network. If there's one game, the count will show you the count from that game only, and if there's 2 games, it combines the players waiting in both the games into one. We hope this helps the transition from the sign boards to the armourstands. Thanks! :D

Locked.

Reactions: Emiiii and elchuii
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on Verbramdt's profile.
Hi Bram! Welcome back! I missed you bro 🥹
UncleSpect wrote on Frontlane's profile.
🤍
throwing my mouse hard enough on the wall for a grand total of 7 times as a result of gamer rage somehow fixed the liftoff distance issues

also don't worry about me it's not that deep it's just anger issues and being the usual failure at everything including the simplest video games
JellyFish01 wrote on Fesa's profile.
You said "I SEE YOUR NAME ALL OVER REPORTS" You literally scream in my face. Yall want me to not report such bugs? I know that the bug is fixed
You don't have to reply with a longer message.
Xi1m wrote on Verbramdt's profile.
OH MY GOD YOURE BAACK
Top Bottom