Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Trickmaster

Dedicated Member
May 23, 2014
Potato Heaven
@Trickmaster Yes it has something to do with the Realms, because Mojang wants to earn money from them. The idea with the EULA change wasnt very smart of them, so they might change the EULA back after hey realized it wont work. However the only thing we can do is wait and see what happens, as halothe_23 already said. So dont get into trouble with anything, just wait it out, because i think Rubix and halo do have pretty much to deal with at the moment. By the way the idea to "get a job" Isnt that cool, because Rubix has a life he needs to pay for, there is not only cubecraftgames for him. (even though i think he put very much money and effort into this server :D)
I honestly find Realms stupid. If you want a server, why should you buy from realms for 13 dollars for a max of 10 players when you can buy from MCProhosting or any other server hosting company for i.e. 10 bucks for 25 players, which is cheaper, and gets you more players.

Oh, or how about, I don't know, making your own FREE minecraft server that can hold as many as you want?

Story

Forum Professional
Jan 30, 2014
Glasgow
letterboxd.com
Can you even donate to the server anymore?
yes. obviously xD
Donations are still needed.
Honestly if cubecraft never had these features to begin with. I would have still donated.
I mean, come on, who wouldn't donate £100 to get green stained glass in skywars? it's cool.

Raindrop57

Mar 29, 2014
A Raincloud
BTW, signed the petition! It now has over 20000 signatures! Let's get every single minecraft player who plays on any server to sign this petition!

Purplegaze

Jun 20, 2014
I seriously hope servers don't become pay to play. The ranks on CCG are already ridiculously expensive.

Sevenade78

Dedicated Member
May 24, 2014
Germany
shut down.....
I think we all get the fact that he said the server might get shut down, and I dont think we need to spam the comment/reply section with "oh my god Shut down" Or Something. We will have to have fun, always thinking these could be our last days on ccg, and not complain about that fact that ccg could be gone soon.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on llvqs's profile.
Thank you for the follow! Also have a good redt of your day/night today!:D
I just logged on and just saw all these messages, sorry for not seeing them earlier, Tysm guys!
Screenshot 2024-04-27 012708.png

what-? I won 1st place but then got 2nd place...?
GiGaGekkies wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday
Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Top Bottom