Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

SGTkuzey

Forum Expert
Oct 20, 2013
Mordor
The only reason is not just because of Realms, it's because there are a few, out of like a thousand, bad eggs out there who charge 1,000 to 10,000 for kits. They are not super frequent, but Mojang has to stop them, but they affect everyone as a whole.
Sure, the new EULA system was totally the right idea instead of putting a money limit for the cost of donor ranks.

Trickmaster

Dedicated Member
May 23, 2014
Potato Heaven
Sure, the new EULA system was totally the right idea instead of putting a money limit for the cost of donor ranks.
I never said the EULA was completely right. Seriously, do you think its okay for pay2win servers to survive charging 10,000 dollars for a kit that makes that moderator on a server? Or 50 dollars for a stack of god apples on a kit pvp server? They should eliminate those pay2win servers that are ridiculous. It's my opinion, and not everybody is bound to agree. I don't like how they replace perks for "cosmetics." Seriously, no one is going to buy that. I would suggest that they allow perks, but kits that are balanced yet different than real players, to give a fair experience to all, and create a good motivating reason for donors to give.

P.s. Why don't you suggest the money limit to Mojang? That's a very good idea.

@Gjpoppy @SGTkuzey

Gjpoppy

Apr 26, 2014
UK
www.gps-alpha.webs.com
Be
I never said the EULA was completely right. Seriously, do you think its okay for pay2win servers to survive charging 10,000 dollars for a kit that makes that moderator on a server? Or 50 dollars for a stack of god apples on a kit pvp server? They should eliminate those pay2win servers that are ridiculous. It's my opinion, and not everybody is bound to agree. I don't like how they replace perks for "cosmetics." Seriously, no one is going to buy that. I would suggest that they allow perks, but kits that are balanced yet different than real players, to give a fair experience to all, and create a good motivating reason for donors to give.

@Gjpoppy @SGTkuzey

If servers are charging tht much don't play on them and certainly don't be stupid enough to pay up. The recent EULA updates is not a solution it is a self promoting (mojang promoting) regulation to stop multiplayers servers and boost realms sales.

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
Right... I will go on skyblock and cut wood for 5 minutes, sell it all and get iron rank. Nice. Then, i will cut wood for another 15 minutes and sell the lot for lapiz rank. 15 minutes later, gold rank. 20 minutes later; diamond rank.
I think you get the point. It is too easy to get points, which may i add have no real-life value, for this to be possible. As a gold donor myself, i used to get 300 points a day, which in your terms, is £3 per day, just for logging in. My point is, the owners shouldn't be giving us things for playing their server; we should be paying them for allowing us to play on it.

Reactions: Gjpoppy

Trickmaster

Dedicated Member
May 23, 2014
Potato Heaven
Be

If servers are charging tht much don't play on them and certainly don't be stupid enough to pay up. The recent EULA updates is not a solution it is a self promoting (mojang promoting) regulation to stop multiplayers servers and boost realms sales.

Okay, if that is your opinion, that's fine. I will keep mine, and you can keep yours. 3 last things:

1. I was perfectly fine with Minecraft before and the only real issue I have with the EULA is how servers will make money, because how it stands right now, servers are going to make almost no money and will shut down.

2. I signed the petition, I don't agree with all aspects of the EULA.

3. Have you watched BebopVox's video on the EULA? Right now your argument is very one-sided and it would be good to look at the video to see the EULA from both viewpoints, Mojang and the players/server owners. It is good to know both sides to have a good, strong opinion. If you have, I will respect your opinion, but please watch the video with an open mind, and if your opinion does not change, then I will respect that. @Gjpoppy

Gjpoppy

Apr 26, 2014
UK
www.gps-alpha.webs.com
Right... I will go on skyblock and cut wood for 5 minutes, sell it all and get iron rank. Nice. Then, i will cut wood for another 15 minutes and sell the lot for lapiz rank. 15 minutes later, gold rank. 20 minutes later; diamond rank.
I think you get the point. It is too easy to get points, which may i add have no real-life value, for this to be possible. As a gold donor myself, i used to get 300 points a day, which in your terms, is £3 per day, just for logging in. My point is, the owners shouldn't be giving us things for playing their server; we should be paying them for allowing us to play on it.
I think this is on the wrong thread

Gjpoppy

Apr 26, 2014
UK
www.gps-alpha.webs.com
Okay, if that is your opinion, that's fine. I will keep mine, and you can keep yours. 3 last things:

1. I was perfectly fine with Minecraft before and the only real issue I have with the EULA is how servers will make money, because how it stands right now, servers are going to make almost no money and will shut down.

2. I signed the petition, I don't agree with all aspects of the EULA.

3. Have you watched BebopVox's video on the EULA? Right now your argument is very one-sided and it would be good to look at the video to see the EULA from both viewpoints, Mojang and the players/server owners. It is good to know both sides to have a good, strong opinion. If you have, I will respect your opinion, but please watch the video with an open mind, and if your opinion does not change, then I will respect that. @Gjpoppy
The video is assuming that realms had nothing to do with it & he is a youtuber that he basing his summary & assumptions off the same quotes & statements that the rest of us have.

SGTkuzey

Forum Expert
Oct 20, 2013
Mordor

@Gjpoppy @SGTkuzey
What I thought and that's why I wrote the idea lol, and might do over a tweet.

Reactions: Gjpoppy

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
I think this is on the wrong thread
No, it really wasn't. Of course this was, in no offence, a terrible suggestion, i mean, 1 point = 1 penny real life cash? What, you wanna bankrupt the server or something?? So what you're saying is that if i sell 1 sapling, yes, 1 pathetic little plant, i get the equivalent of 8 pence? First of all, points have no real life value; they're a currency for a server to a game... If the server gave everyone the power of buying an in-game rank, there would be no point in people donating at all.

Trickmaster

Dedicated Member
May 23, 2014
Potato Heaven
The video is assuming that realms had nothing to do with it & he is a youtuber that he basing his summary & assumptions off the same quotes & statements that the rest of us have.
Well, even if realms had something to do with it (which it probably does considering the timing that realms just came out) the only problem that I stared before is that servers will not get money from donations, so either way, both your opinion and mine agree on the fact that the EULA should offer a better alternative to no gameplay affecting perks. You believe that we should get rid of the EULA altogether; I believe we should alter one section of the EULA, and that is balanced yet unique kits fair to regulars are available, therefore eliminating pay2win and allowing servers to survive. And if you do not believe me that balanced kits won't sell, I can give you several examples of servers that do in a private message as to not show as advertising :)

Sevenade78

Dedicated Member
May 24, 2014
Germany
@Trickmaster Yes it has something to do with the Realms, because Mojang wants to earn money from them. The idea with the EULA change wasnt very smart of them, so they might change the EULA back after hey realized it wont work. However the only thing we can do is wait and see what happens, as halothe_23 already said. So dont get into trouble with anything, just wait it out, because i think Rubix and halo do have pretty much to deal with at the moment. By the way the idea to "get a job" Isnt that cool, because Rubix has a life he needs to pay for, there is not only cubecraftgames for him. (even though i think he put very much money and effort into this server :D)

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

W streamer here: @SugaaKat
Matriox wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congratulations

Goodluck in your helper training

Don't let frontlane or lyra be mean
Kazwa wrote on Frontlane's profile.
1713570291417.png

I know right
JokeKaedee wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations!! 🎊
JokeKaedee wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Gefeliciteerd mopje 🥰💕
Top Bottom