Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

99th_DutchScary

99th_DutchMod
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Oct 28, 2019
PatatsLand
This has been suggested multiple times before, but I agree. Sometimes I got kicked for flying or too many packets and it would be nice if you could rejoin the game.

Reactions: Ewitzus

Typicaaal

Forum Expert
Jul 14, 2015
The Multiverse
Pronouns
He/Him
As DutchScary said, this has been suggested multiple times before. But didn't they fix it? I have played for a solid hour and I didn't got kicked once.

DeathMotion

May 12, 2016
The Netherlands
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello,

I don't agree because most of the time the people who are getting kicked are hackers that get kicked for a specific module. If they could rejoin they can just play from where they got kicked. But I agree that it can be very annoying when you get kicked from like your internet that stopped for a min etc.

Regards,

Bram

Sharz

Dedicated Member
Aug 15, 2015
Barcelona
www.youtube.com
Reactions: remio and Ewitzus

Ewitzus

May 9, 2020
Hello,

I don't agree because most of the time the people who are getting kicked are hackers that get kicked for a specific module. If they could rejoin they can just play from where they got kicked. But I agree that it can be very annoying when you get kicked from like your internet that stopped for a min etc.

Regards,

Bram
i want to say that the hackers get banned but the players with low connection with the wifi get kicked and that is the problem

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
Hello,

Regards,

Bram
I don't think that would matter a lot because most cheaters don't care about games as long as they can ruin some games for people. I mean sure, they could annoy the same people again but if they'd just be kicked (and wouldn't be able to rejoin, basically the current situation), they'd join a new game and annoy another bunch of people. So I don't think the rejoin command would make a difference in these situations..?

DeathMotion

May 12, 2016
The Netherlands
Pronouns
He/Him
I don't think that would matter a lot because most cheaters don't care about games as long as they can ruin some games for people. I mean sure, they could annoy the same people again but if they'd just be kicked (and wouldn't be able to rejoin, basically the current situation), they'd join a new game and annoy another bunch of people. So I don't think the rejoin command would make a difference in these situations..?
Hello,

You're completely right, but maybe they wanted to create a lobby that's secure from the rest of the server. I mean when the game starts nobody is able to join. It's just this lobby and nothing else!

And I know that that has nothing to do with hackers being kicked. It also was my own mistake because most of the hackers won't be kicked, but instantly banned.

Kind regards,

Bram

Vict0r

Jun 5, 2020
Hello,

Regards,

Bram
I agree with you. I have been kicked only once as you. It won't be the best choice. Actually, you don't lose anything if you leave the game. It could be used as an unfair advantage too - when somebody is about to die he/she can just leave and rejoin.

Technosword

Forum Expert
Apr 21, 2020
US
I agree with you. I have been kicked only once as you. It won't be the best choice. Actually, you don't lose anything if you leave the game. It could be used as an unfair advantage too - when somebody is about to die he/she can just leave and rejoin.
There are ways to prevent combat-logging, so if someone hits you within like 15 seconds of your disconnect, then you get the kill. I have been in numerous games where all of a sudden party members disconnect and now we can't play the game because someone had an error and got kicked. /Rejoin could fix this issue and make it so connectivity problems are no longer an issue.

_PedroPF_

Jan 27, 2016
Portugal
twitch.tv
I would love to see this command too, but for the fact that my friends PC sometimes crashed minecraft and we are in the middle of an EggWars, which is long, and more time for the said PC to crash, and I am left alone in my team, many times at the part of the game when there are no eggs left... I would love for him to be able to rejoin after rebooting Minecraft :D

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

New minecraft account 🥳
today i buy fire bundle in this account🤭
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Frontlane's profile.
💙
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Migratie's profile.
Happy Birthday:D
Reesle wrote on SalasmonkeGG's profile.
Thank you for the follow! :D
Top Bottom