Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Komodо

Forum Professional
May 29, 2015
Amersfoort, The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
I’ve been doing practically nothing the last two years. In my first year the exams were a lot easier due to covid, they were online and of a lower level. The second year i started off quite decent, but I barely did anything the second period. My parents had basically given up on me and probably thought I’d become a drop-out.

However, these holidays, starting from 27th July till 18th August I’ve been studying nearly every day 2-6 hours. I read two books (Отцы и дети from Turgenev and Левша from Leskov) I also had to write a paper about the Domostroj, the Russian Household Instruction during post-Medieval times.

Yesterday and today I heard I passed two of the most difficult subjects: Russian Advanced Reading Skills and History of the Russian Language. My parents were so proud of me they even offered me to pay half of my college money! (A whopping grand!)

Next year ill be attending a subject of own choice: Bosnian, Serbian and Croatian. I currently have 90/180 study points. So you could say I’m exactly half way. I’m also kinda thrilled for next year, will most likely have a 3 month internship in Latvia!

3080339D-8EB4-42EE-8AD2-375A4F9EF06A.jpeg

Fesa

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
Oct 17, 2016
Yoitsu
Pronouns
She/Her
I'm actually really happy to see you excited about what is to come!
Saw some less positive threads from you here, this one really brings something better :D

Please do keep us updated ♥️

• Heart
Reactions: Komodо
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

8 years on the forums!
Otherworld wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
UncleSpect wrote on GiGaGekkies's profile.
You are amazing <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Ola! Happy Birthday! :)
GiGaGekkies wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday <3
Top Bottom