Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
Hi kids! This is just a simple thread with some expectations and suggestions for the month ahead. I should probably have suggested these sooner. Oh well...

Next month is holiday season. And seeing how we already had a Christmas Trail and Christmas win effect it would be cool if we also got a Christmas Gadget.
I call this gadget: "The Christmas Tree"
When selecting this gadget the player receives a sapling into their inventory. When the player right clicks that sapling he will be thrown into the air. A 3x3x5 structure will spawn under him which looks something like this:
kQZMi3r.png

When active (for about 20 - 30 seconds) it will release colored particle stars from the leaves which represent the Christmas lights.
This gadget should have a 3 minute cooldown and can only be achieved by finding all the presents this year. Or next year if you guys lack time.

It would also be nice if you guys FINALLY added some Christmas related miniatures. Considering how IT'S CHRISTMAS AND PEOPLE ARE LIKELY TO GET MONEY FROM THEIR PARENTS.
Besides I think most of us want new minis. I'm pretty sure you guys already have the heads (Santa, Elf, Snowman, Rudolf, etc.)
And if you guys still don't know what to do then here's a nice example made by @Wintrie
2017-10-22_17.55.22.png

Thank you Wintrie.

Now back to the hunt rewards.
What could Cubecraft possibly give this year? They already gave us a present hat, a santa hat and all other Christmas related hats are obtainable through Cubelets.
Wouldn't it be cool if we FINALLY get our first animated hat this Christmas?
It would work like the Bee or Zebra armor. Every few Minecraft ticks they change but with hats it would be some sort of animation.
What about a snowglobe?
3409e45349ec9f6b3397bfe10e87a1d0_M.jpg

Basically the snow would constantly fall by switching hats. I'm pretty sure only 3 different heads would be needed to create such an effect.

Like every other winter Cubecraft is going to release some kind of winter games. Last year being Snowdown and Present Rush. Sadly Snowdown turned into the Arcade game Line Dash which also means a new game needs to come this Christmas.
My idea is a new Snowball fight game.
When the game starts players will have to build a snow fortress around their snowman. Then the players will have to destroy the opposing team's snowman. When a snowman dies players will no longer be able to respawn. When a team is fully eliminated the game ends with the other team winning.

Snowman:
The snowman has around 200 health. It will take a player around 50 snowballs to kill it. However we shouldn't take him lightly since he will be able to shoot snowballs back.

Power Ups:
During the game players will be able to get certain power ups.
- Snow of life: Starts to snow for 10 seconds. Both snowmen get 10% of their health back unless one died.
-Speed: Self explanatory.
-Ice balls: Instead of having to hit a snow block 3 times for it to break they will break instantly.
-Health: again pretty self explanatory.

The Christmas Sale.
I'm definitely expecting a sale. Like I said before, many players get money from their relatives. It would be foolish to not do a sale during Christmas. However the current problem I have with these sales is the fact they don't go higher than 50%. It has been a while since I saw a 70% or 60% sale. (Not for the Minis though they can stay their normal price)

Also since Cubecraft will be turning 5 years. I wouldn't mind seeing some sort of special event or some special vanity item to commemorate Cubecraft becoming a 5-years-old big boy. Some sort of banner? Trail? Shield design? Win effect? Anything is possible.

Anyway, I hope this reaches management in time. I'm always open to criticism.
Chalas...

Last edited:

SpringWarz

Senior Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
May 2, 2016
Scotland
www.google.co.uk
Like the idea of a new mini-game for cubecraft every Christmas time. New hats are nice to have instead of having the same ones on all the time. +1 support

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
Hi kids! This is just a simple thread with some expectations and suggestions for the month ahead. I should probably have suggested these sooner. Oh well...

Next month is holiday season. And seeing how we already had a Christmas Trail and Christmas win effect it would be cool if we also got a Christmas Gadget.
When selecting this gadget the player receives a sapling into their inventory. When the player right clicks that sapling he will be thrown into the air. A 3x3x5 structure will spawn under him which looks something like this:
tfy5gOL.png

When active (for about 20 - 30 seconds) it will release colored particle stars from the leaves which represent the Christmas lights.
This gadget should have a 3 minute cooldown and can only be achieved by finding all the presents this year. Or next year if you guys lack time.

It would also be nice if you guys FINALLY added some Christmas related miniatures. Considering how IT'S CHRISTMAS AND PEOPLE ARE LIKELY TO GET MONEY FROM THEIR PARENTS.
Besides I think most of us want new minis. I'm pretty sure you guys already have the heads (Santa, Elf, Snowman, Rudolf, etc.)
And if you guys still don't know what to do then here's a nice example made by @Wintrie
2017-10-22_17.55.22.png

Thank you Wintrie.

What could Cubecraft possibly give this year? They already gave us a present hat, a santa hat and all other Christmas related hats are obtainable through Cubelets.
It would work like the Bee or Zebra armor. Every few Minecraft ticks they change but with hats it would be some sort of animation.
What about a snowglobe?

Basically the snow would constantly fall by switching hats. I'm pretty sure only 3 different heads would be needed to create such an effect.

Like every other winter Cubecraft is going to release some kind of winter games. Last year being Snowdown and Present Rush. Sadly Snowdown turned into the Arcade game Line Dash which also means a new game needs to come this Christmas.
When the game starts players will have to build a snow fortress around their snowman. Then the players will have to destroy the opposing team's snowman. When a snowman dies players will no longer be able to respawn. When a team is fully eliminated the game ends with the other team winning.

Snowman:
The snowman has around 200 health. It will take a player around 50 snowballs to kill it. However we shouldn't take him lightly since he will be able to shoot snowballs back.

Power Ups:
- Snow of life: Starts to snow for 10 seconds. Both snowmen get 10% of their health back unless one died.
-Ice balls: Instead of having to hit a snow block 3 times for it to break they will break instantly.

The Christmas Sale.
I'm definitely expecting a sale. Like I said before, many players get money from their relatives. It would be foolish to not do a sale during Christmas. However the current problem I have with these sales is the fact they don't go higher than 50%. It has been a while since I saw a 70% or 60% sale. (Not for the Minis though they can stay their normal price)

Also since Cubecraft will be turning 5 years. I wouldn't mind seeing some sort of special event or some special vanity item to commemorate Cubecraft becoming a 5-years-old big boy. Some sort of banner? Trail? Shield design? Win effect? Anything is possible.

Anyway, I hope this reaches management in time. I'm always open to criticism.
Chalas...
I like the idea of the gadget, but maybe every minute?
Also I don't like it when people use the term "Money from their parents" just say "Money". Its like saying that Christmas time is only about money from your parents it really isn't that hard to not say things :/ Sorry, just don't be toxic.

But with that out of the way, I like the ideas showcased in this thread! :)
+1

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
I like the idea of the gadget, but maybe every minute?
Also I don't like it when people use the term "Money from their parents" just say "Money". Its like saying that Christmas time is only about money from your parents it really isn't that hard to not say things :/ Sorry, just don't be toxic.

But with that out of the way, I like the ideas showcased in this thread! :)
+1
Seeing how most players are still underage and most aren't allowed to work it's logical that the only way they get money is through their family.

Also the cooldown is to prevent the lobby from becoming too messy since it's a gadget many players will have access to.

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
Seeing how most players are still underage and most aren't allowed to work it's logical that the only way they get money is through their family.
I mean, you have this thing where you can go outside and do huge work or like mow the neighbors lawn, I just dislike people/players who assume something like age or lifestyle >:/

I know the cool down is to prevent lobbys from lagging, but 3 minutes is longer than every gadget. I mean, the sheep farm is 40 seconds! And 3 minutes would be super long. I don't think anyone would actually wait 3 minutes in a lobby just to use a simple gadget.

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
I mean, you have this thing where you can go outside and do huge work or like mow the neighbors lawn, I just dislike people/players who assume something like age or lifestyle >:/
Not here tho.
I know the cool down is to prevent lobbys from lagging, but 3 minutes is longer than every gadget. I mean, the sheep farm is 40 seconds! And 3 minutes would be super long. I don't think anyone would actually wait 3 minutes in a lobby just to use a simple gadget.
It's not really lag. It's the fact those trees take lobby space. Making you unable to walk through the lobby. Besides, if this gets accepted, management is going to choose the cooldown anyway. I don't really care as long it doesn't exceed the 3 minutes.

Slimeyz

Dedicated Member
Oct 1, 2016
Belgium

tfy5gOL.png

2017-10-22_17.55.22.png

Thank you Wintrie.

What about a snowglobe?

Snowman:

Power Ups:

The Christmas Sale.

Anyway, I hope this reaches management in time. I'm always ope YES PLEZ

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
Interesting thread. Vanity has always been something I enjoyed, so most features I can agree with.
The Christmas tree gadget, though, looks a little ugly in my opinion. Maybe they could recreate one with particles or something similar?
(Animated hats are a yes for me btw)

I like the idea of the snowman game, mainly because it sort of reminds me of a mix between Money walls & Paintball (minus the guns). I'd definitely play this one a few times if they implement it, and 't was a pretty good idea suggesting a second game for Christmas. I'm pretty sure a lot of us had forgotten that there was only one game that could be implemented (that we know of) since Linedash now exists.

how about giving me 50000000 cubelets
kthxbai

Okay in all seriousness: 5x XP and/or points globally for 24 hours sounds like a very memorable event to me.

Reactions: Despacito 2

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
how about giving me 50000000 cubelets
kthxbai

Okay in all seriousness: 5x XP and/or points globally for 24 hours sounds like a very memorable event to me.
5 times. That's actually pretty serious. Damn.

Interesting thread. Vanity has always been something I enjoyed, so most features I can agree with.
The Christmas tree gadget, though, looks a little ugly in my opinion. Maybe they could recreate one with particles or something similar?
(Animated hats are a yes for me btw)
Well it was that or an actual spruce tree in every lobby.

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
Actually hold on: Isn't Cube turning 4?
The server was made public in 2013, so 4 years to 2017, right?

Anyways, servers only turn 4 / 5 once, so a memorable event is a pretty good choice imo.
So, today is a very special day! Today CubeCraft has turned 4 years old! This year has been another amazing year! We've gained so much more content in the last year, lets hope that next year is going to be just as amazing!

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday ^-^
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Thunder wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy birthday!
Thunder wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy birthday!
qKhalidd wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
happy birthday!
Top Bottom