Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

s__a__r__a__h

Dedicated Member
Jun 19, 2014
your dreams
What's the thing that you regret doing the most?

Mine was in third grade (I think) this guy had liked me and one day I opened my locker and TADA! There was a bunch of daffodils that had obviously been in a backpack all day, wrapped in aluminum foil and stuffed in a ziplock bag (the best part). I had knew it was from him so when I got on the bus, (we rode the same bus) I threw them in to his seat and (I still remember doing this) gave him the most evil eye is have ever given...yeah he still hates me to this day because his friends started whispering "REJECTED".
Yeah we had to do a project together last year...didn't go over so well XD

Hallucinated

Dedicated Member
Oct 22, 2013
The moment I most regret is back in 7th grade, we were watching a documentary about Africa.. Well.. Long story short, I tried to be funny and make a black joke, It did not go down well. Nobody laughed at it, they just said I was racist and mean and I got suspended for,"being racist to fellow students".
5157543+_9a7958b39fb87b7bc0fbb8f435ea162d.png

Reactions: Efcluke94

emiraati

Dedicated Member
Feb 2, 2014
United Arab Emirates
Lol...
When I was in 3rd grade, my friend's tooth was about to fall out, he tried pulling it out but it didn't work, I wanted to help so... You know... I just punched him and his tooth fell out... He's still not talking to me XD
The teacher also called my parents, that was a scary thing when we were young lol, my mom was mad, my dad was like "Good job".

Reactions: s__a__r__a__h

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
Lol...
When I was in 3rd grade, my friend's tooth was about to fall out, he tried pulling it out but it didn't work, I wanted to help so... You know... I just punched him and his tooth fell out... He's still not talking to me XD
The teacher also called my parents, that was a scary thing when we were young lol, my mom was mad, my dad was like "Good job".
XD

Hallucinated

Dedicated Member
Oct 22, 2013
Lol...

You are a genius.

Reactions: emiraati

Peat53

Dedicated Member
Apr 28, 2014
Last week I had to go to my dads and his gf was there. Later on his gf started yelling at me for not doing the dishes. So I got mad and started cussing back at her... Then later on I was still mad so she went to our shed to get something and I just walked up and locked her in the shed.
The only thing I regret about it is I got grounded. It was a great feeling up till that point.

Dri (InstantDestiny)

Dedicated Member
Feb 25, 2014
What I regret was when I was in like 4th grade, my friends and I would always go to a park near my house. It was winter and snow was EVERYWHERE so I decided it was a fantastic idea to climb things when there was ice over most of it. One by one we were climbing up the little step things and...... I lost my balance, fell, tripped my friend so she fell too, landed on my other friend in the most awkward position (note that this was a dude) and she fell on me. Worst part of it all, he liked me..... #NowYouCanCallMeARetard

Hallucinated

Dedicated Member
Oct 22, 2013
In the fifth grade I stabbed someone in the face with a fork. Not gonna go into detail, but they punched me back.
A fork.
Did you at least yell,"FORK YOU!" when you stabbed him? If you didn't, I'm severely disappointed in you.

Top Bottom