Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

SGTkuzey

Forum Expert
Oct 20, 2013
Mordor
I don't know what to type here, so much options to choose from... Probably either not choosing that French schools I could've gone to or a confession I shouldn't have made a long time ago.

PlasticManPeppo

Dedicated Member
Jan 11, 2014
about 2 years ago, there was a little ditch next to the road and i was playing tag with my friends and i tried to be cool and do a frontflip over a girl running at me in the ditch... and i kind of fell down

or maybe when i scratched my name into someones deck because their son told me i could :(

Bananaboy21

Jan 30, 2014
The microwave
Mine is probarly the time I was in a spanish country, and in a hotel, there was a cleaner, and she says "Hello", and I say "Bounjour" And then shes like "You is french?" And I'm like, no..... And she turns around quickly and I sneak into my hotel room.

ItsYaBoyJavid

Forum Expert
Jun 25, 2014
Earth
prolly the time where I was on the playground in 4th grade I got into a fight and went chuck Norris on a kid and roundhouse kicked him in da face.. lets just say Inothing happened bcuz it was self defense xD

Reactions: s__a__r__a__h

s__a__r__a__h

Dedicated Member
Jun 19, 2014
your dreams
Either drinking a whole bottle of vodka and letting my friends wax me (idek how girls can wax, that stuff hurts like hell). Or when I sort of stole a disabled persons wheelchair when I was 'slightly' drunk. All this happened on the same night :)
you're a MONSTERRR

lbreeezy420

Apr 9, 2014
In preschool there was this girl and she had hit me in the nose with a volley ball and my nose started bleeding . So that same day me and that same girl were in the bathroom , I slapped her in the face, for making my nosebleed. she cried . I don't remember if I did get introuble .i think I did .but, It was worth it . I barely regret that because she was a total Thot. We used to be friends like 4 years after that but she's still a rude girl as I remembered. So we don't talk anymore . #worthit

Reactions: s__a__r__a__h
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
ToonBer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd eitje!
Top Bottom