The moment you most regret??

Discussion in 'Everything Else' started by s__a__r__a__h, Jun 25, 2014.

1. SGTkuzey

SGTkuzey Member

I don't know what to type here, so much options to choose from... Probably either not choosing that French schools I could've gone to or a confession I shouldn't have made a long time ago.

2. PlasticManPeppo

PlasticManPeppo Member

about 2 years ago, there was a little ditch next to the road and i was playing tag with my friends and i tried to be cool and do a frontflip over a girl running at me in the ditch... and i kind of fell down

or maybe when i scratched my name into someones deck because their son told me i could :(

3. Bananaboy21

Bananaboy21 Member

Mine is probarly the time I was in a spanish country, and in a hotel, there was a cleaner, and she says "Hello", and I say "Bounjour" And then shes like "You is french?" And I'm like, no..... And she turns around quickly and I sneak into my hotel room.

4. ItsYaBoyJavid

ItsYaBoyJavid Member

prolly the time where I was on the playground in 4th grade I got into a fight and went chuck Norris on a kid and roundhouse kicked him in da face.. lets just say Inothing happened bcuz it was self defense xD

s__a__r__a__h likes this.
  5. Efcluke94

Efcluke94 Management
    Staff Member Management Designer

Efcluke94
    Management
    PLUS
    Either drinking a whole bottle of vodka and letting my friends wax me (idek how girls can wax, that stuff hurts like hell). Or when I sort of stole a disabled persons wheelchair when I was 'slightly' drunk. All this happened on the same night :)

6. s__a__r__a__h

s__a__r__a__h Member

you're a MONSTERRR

7. gamehurricane19

gamehurricane19 Member

Mine: When i uppercutted my one of my best friend so hard i shifted his jaw. The thing is, he asked me to...

8. ModernRevolution

ModernRevolution Member

I remember you complaining about that. Sounds like a fun time.

9. xcupcakelovelyx

xcupcakelovelyx Member

In preschool there was this girl and she had hit me in the nose with a volley ball and my nose started bleeding . So that same day me and that same girl were in the bathroom , I slapped her in the face, for making my nosebleed. she cried . I don't remember if I did get introuble .i think I did .but, It was worth it . I barely regret that because she was a total Thot. We used to be friends like 4 years after that but she's still a rude girl as I remembered. So we don't talk anymore . #worthit