Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Mr Cryptic

Jun 29, 2019
What is the best way to win the maze boss game???
I have tried to stay in one quarter of the maze and hope the gold blocks end up in my quarter of the maze and I get it before a random player gets it before me.
I have also tried to just run around the map and hope I find it a few times.
But what is the BEST way to guarantee wins for this boss game? Is it just luck? If it is luck based then I think that is pretty dumb for a boss game since its worth 3 points!

Reactions: Josher and Froq

Mr Cryptic

Jun 29, 2019
There is not a specific strategy to win this game, you just have to be lucky.
Do you think it should be removed since it is all about luck? Because I do, you can get lucky and scoop up 3 points and win the whole game and others get unlucky and get 0.
Some people say "well lucky block pvp boss game is all about luck too" but I disagree because you have loads of lucky blocks to break and you can master different items, the maze is just running

Starry

Forum Expert
Oct 24, 2016
Belgium
Do you think it should be removed since it is all about luck? Because I do, you can get lucky and scoop up 3 points and win the whole game and others get unlucky and get 0.
Some people say "well lucky block pvp boss game is all about luck too" but I disagree because you have loads of lucky blocks to break and you can master different items, the maze is just running

Nah, it's a fun boss game though but it is annoying if your game of Minerware because of this.

Reactions: Mr Cryptic

Hoshi

Speedy Wing Rush Gonzales
Aug 4, 2017
meow meow
youtube.com
Pronouns
She/Her
But what is the BEST way to guarantee wins for this boss game?
There is none, besides tips and tricks. Sorry to ruin your moment.
Is it just luck?
*applaud* Congrats! You just figured it out! o:
First of all, why should it be removed? MinerWare is a balanced game (in my opinion), because it contains not only skill-based games, but also luck-based ones. Because of this, others can win aswell.
Lucky Block PvP is also pretty luck-based. I've encountered moments when I had no weapon whatsoever, and died. Fighting with a fist against a diamond sword, for example. That doesn't really seem skill-based, tbh... And the maze isn't just running, it's having the right settings, luck and knowledge about the boss game.

If you want some tips, here ya go:
1. They don't spawn in the middle, only close to the corners or on the sides.
2. Ur graphics x3
3. Luck.
4. Luck..
5. Luck...
6. More luck....
7. Even more luck.

Np, I loved helping ya <3

Mr Cryptic

Jun 29, 2019
I always leave the game once Maze pops up. legit cant stand that boss game.
I used to /leave, but now for some reason the maze game is the boss game every time so I have to put up with it otherwise I have wasted all my time winning the other 15 microgames!
The maze game is very annoying for me, I wonder if anyone will make a poll to see who actually likes it

Ronzo

Dedicated Member
Aug 26, 2016
I used to /leave, but now for some reason the maze game is the boss game every time so I have to put up with it otherwise I have wasted all my time winning the other 15 microgames!
The maze game is very annoying for me, I wonder if anyone will make a poll to see who actually likes it
make it :v

FypeBlitz

Aug 4, 2018
I don't think theres actually a "best way" to win. The maze boss game is based on luck so ig you just have to get lucky to win lol. Unless you use X-ray but don't use it.

xBl1tzx

Jun 3, 2016
I have tried to stay in one quarter of the maze and hope the gold blocks end up in my quarter of the maze and I get it before a random player gets it before me.
But what is the BEST way to guarantee wins for this boss game? Is it just luck? If it is luck based then I think that is pretty dumb for a boss game since its worth 3 points!

Hi,

The maze game on both normal and hard are based on luck yes,
but most of the times when you walk around in an small area the gold blocks will spawn around you.
I've just recently started playing mine ware again so i can't say for certain, but that could be the best way to find them.
I think instead of finding the gold blocks you should complete the maze to the finish.
And the first 3 to finish the maze should get #1 #2 #3

Thanks for reading <3

Reactions: Mr Cryptic

Froq

Jan 7, 2017
the States
You can't really be the best Maze Hazer, you just got to be lucky enough to find these golden blocks.

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Reesle wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Reesle wrote on Lucaatjee's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
day x
99th_DutchScary wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Thanks for the follow! 💖
Top Bottom