Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Cynamooo

Forum Veteran
Aug 26, 2015
Hi people of the internet and welcome to my introduction thread! Some of you might know me as Cynamooo, others as MooMoo, and maybe a few of them as that one weird guy. Most of the things I'm going to mention are already stated by my profile, but let's give it a try!

Hi I'm Cynamooo, I'm 15 years old and I'm a staff member on this great server! I discovered Minecraft a few years ago, and for those who know what Keinett Launcher is, yes, that was the first Minecraft I discovered. It's actually a cracked version of the real Minecraft, with a limited amount of playable servers. Cubecraft was unfortunately one of the servers that wasn't playable, so I had to wait until I recieved the real Minecraft. And yes, on the first of December 2014, I got Minecraft. Cube was one of the first servers I discovered trough the server list website. I immediately got addicted to Skyblock and was pretty disappointed when Skyblock got removed, and I still hope it will come back! Now, once Skyblock got removed I got addicted to Skywars, and it's currently still my favourite game!

I don't know what happend in 2015, and I'm really ashamed for what I did, but I started hacking. I got punished for that by @Rororoyourboat and back in the days, first ban wasn't 30 days, first ban was 9999 months (I believe). So yeah, I know I screwed up and I started a conversation with her. Reina if you see this, please don't cringe but I even made a video for you (pls don't search for it I beg you xoxo). She gave me another chance because I became patient and I was very nice to her. After waiting one month I recieved my unban and I was able to play on Cube the normal way! That's how I met my little baby @Rororoyourboat and I'm still in love with her (love you Reina!)

I bought my first rank in 2016, which was an Iron rank. I was really proud of it and I had a lot of fun with it, although it doesn't give you that much abilities. I had Iron for around 2 months and then I upgraded immediately to Emerald rank. The rank that I still have if I didn't became a staff member.

I became active on forums and started to get well-known by a few people. I wanted to become staff since day one, but I didn't know that was almost impossible for me. I never thought I would come this far in the community and I'm really thankful for what you all did! You're one by one amazing! <3

(Some real life things: I'm 15 years old, I have one sister, I have a cat and I play Tennis.. oh and Minecraft! :p)

Thanks for reading! :)

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi people of the internet and welcome to my introduction thread! Some of you might know me as Cynamooo, others as MooMoo, and maybe a few of them as that one weird guy. Most of the things I'm going to mention are already stated by my profile, but let's give it a try!

Hi I'm Cynamooo, I'm 15 years old and I'm a staff member on this great server! I discovered Minecraft a few years ago, and for those who know what Keinett Launcher is, yes, that was the first Minecraft I discovered. It's actually a cracked version of the real Minecraft, with a limited amount of playable servers. Cubecraft was unfortunately one of the servers that wasn't playable, so I had to wait until I recieved the real Minecraft. And yes, on the first of December 2014, I got Minecraft. Cube was one of the first servers I discovered trough the server list website. I immediately got addicted to Skyblock and was pretty disappointed when Skyblock got removed, and I still hope it will come back! Now, once Skyblock got removed I got addicted to Skywars, and it's currently still my favourite game!

I don't know what happend in 2015, and I'm really ashamed for what I did, but I started hacking. I got punished for that by @Rororoyourboat and back in the days, first ban wasn't 30 days, first ban was 9999 months (I believe). So yeah, I know I screwed up and I started a conversation with her. Reina if you see this, please don't cringe but I even made a video for you (pls don't search for it I beg you xoxo). She gave me another chance because I became patient and I was very nice to her. After waiting one month I recieved my unban and I was able to play on Cube the normal way! That's how I met my little baby @Rororoyourboat and I'm still in love with her (love you Reina!)

I bought my first rank in 2016, which was an Iron rank. I was really proud of it and I had a lot of fun with it, although it doesn't give you that much abilities. I had Iron for around 2 months and then I upgraded immediately to Emerald rank. The rank that I still have if I didn't became a staff member.

I became active on forums and started to get well-known by a few people. I wanted to become staff since day one, but I didn't know that was almost impossible for me. I never thought I would come this far in the community and I'm really thankful for what you all did! You're one by one amazing! <3

(Some real life things: I'm 15 years old, I have one sister, I have a cat and I play Tennis.. oh and Minecraft! :p)

<3<3<3<3<3

Attachments

• 111557.jpg.png
    111557.jpg.png
    39.9 KB · Views: 239
  • Kitten.jpg
    Kitten.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 257
Reactions: Cynamooo

Twann

Dedicated Member
Oct 17, 2016
The Netherlands.
Hey Cynamooo.
Nice I know more about you now.
You are a very awsome guy and helps everyone and that is very awsome.
I'm very bad at tennis but the sport is very funny to see on the television.
Skywars is also my favorite game, I'm very busy with school now but if I have time play I that every second of my live. xD
Letsgoo to moderator because that deserves you! ;) <3

L

Lepzi

Nice to meet you Cynamooo you have helped soo many people and although you used to hack you most definitely deserve the have that staff rank hope you do well as a staff.:D

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer

Thanks for sharing some info about you Cynamooo!
Nice to meet you :)

Members Online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on UnfWasTaken's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums! Hope you enjoy your stay!
Cool pfp btw 🌟
Reesle wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats on 500 msgs!
Amazinq wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Hbd
Eli
So I’m working through some thread ideas and I can’t choose which one to do first, what sounds more interesting to you?

- How CubeCraft can implement the new 1.21 features
- I studied the Java Minecraft Server Market, here is what CubeCraft can do better
Top Bottom