Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
F

Facelurite

Ooh me intrigued
What happened?
We were inside the blue legi for quite a while , yet the enemy team never appeared . In fact they frequently fell into the void . We grew imaptient and set out to go kill them , only to have the worst plot twist in eggwars .

Geared in full iron , they rushed us . Even though they remained dormant the whole game. Somehow we picked the worst possible monent to leave the lego brick.

0ffense

Mar 27, 2017
Orion constellation
We were inside the blue legi for quite a while , yet the enemy team never appeared . In fact they frequently fell into the void . We grew imaptient and set out to go kill them , only to have the worst plot twist in eggwars .

Geared in full iron , they rushed us . Even though they remained dormant the whole game. Somehow we picked the worst possible monent to leave the lego brick.
That tends to happen, a lot.Did they even ask where you were or anything?

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
Now that I've seen the map I know another place you could hide on this map in the steam part of the train
(Or on the solo map farm at mid there are a bunch of hay stacks you can hide in them quite easily

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

BicolourSine41 wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
You got 400 redaction score!! Congrats!
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #38-
A book called 'A la recherche du temps perdu' by Marcel Proust contains an estimated 9,609,000 characters, making it the longest book in the world. The title translates to "Remembrance of Things Past".
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
You are so close to 400!:D
ToonBer wrote on Frontlane's profile.
1713270171790.png
ToonBer wrote on Capitan's profile.
1713269798868.png
Top Bottom