Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
F

Facelurite

Ooh me intrigued
What happened?
We were inside the blue legi for quite a while , yet the enemy team never appeared . In fact they frequently fell into the void . We grew imaptient and set out to go kill them , only to have the worst plot twist in eggwars .

Geared in full iron , they rushed us . Even though they remained dormant the whole game. Somehow we picked the worst possible monent to leave the lego brick.

0ffense

Mar 27, 2017
Orion constellation
We were inside the blue legi for quite a while , yet the enemy team never appeared . In fact they frequently fell into the void . We grew imaptient and set out to go kill them , only to have the worst plot twist in eggwars .

Geared in full iron , they rushed us . Even though they remained dormant the whole game. Somehow we picked the worst possible monent to leave the lego brick.
That tends to happen, a lot.Did they even ask where you were or anything?

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
Now that I've seen the map I know another place you could hide on this map in the steam part of the train
(Or on the solo map farm at mid there are a bunch of hay stacks you can hide in them quite easily

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on yrarrsboyincube's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! Happy to have you here! :)
Reesle wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Congrats on 4.5K reaction score!! 🎉✨
Eli
I managed to put together a python script with the help of an AI friend of mine, I'm gonna make an updated version of the Global Reaction Score thread, this time, having counted all 352,348 forums users!!
Xi1m wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
pinterest is a gold mine ong
IMG_9017.jpeg
Skylanders! I remember that I bought this pack (not my picture.) For Skylanders Super Chargers I recall that I played the game with my parents and little sister it was a blast and I enjoyed every second of it. We bought more of them and collected even more of them. Replayed the game many times and the levels. Good memories xD
Screenbits 2024-04-29_205054.png
Top Bottom