Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Jako_Nc

Novice Member
Jan 20, 2017
Australia
the eggwars leader board is a great idea, but now with certain people increasing there wins ALOT (playing on only mansion or Rome in a party to get 1 win in 5-10 minutes) the ranking of players has gone unbalanced (at least i think it has), if on the cubecraft site they had a leader board ranking players with stats other than wins like kills/games played/blocks walked or placed ect for each cubecraft game would be a nice addon.

I'm not really saying this should be added, i dont even think it's a very stable idea, but if it was added on the site only under each game i think it would be good bonus... or maybe a negative somehow.

Finnal thoughts: (well thats another 30 minutes less sleep)

Reactions: MagnificentSpam

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
So you're actually suggesting to add scoreboards to the site? So you can see your own statistics of all the games?

That's in a thread and (I think) he means like a seperate page on the forums (like the member and home page) with your statistics of all the games on that page.
Could be, I thought he's trying to say that it isn't fair that some people are on the leader board (in the eggwars lobby) because of only playing maps like mainson and Rome, so they should add a leaderboard of all the other stats instead of wins (to make it fairer) here on the forums (On a separate page). That's kinda similar to the Cubecraft records thread.

Read this part carefully and I hope you will get my point:

the eggwars leader board is a great idea, but now with certain people increasing there wins ALOT (playing on only mansion or Rome in a party to get 1 win in 5-10 minutes) the ranking of players has gone unbalanced (at least i think it has), if on the cubecraft site they had a leader board ranking players with stats other than wins like kills/games played/blocks walked or placed ect for each cubecraft game would be a nice addon.

Reactions: Jako_Nc and Ducky

LunaSeaStar

Aug 1, 2017
I think that it's a good idea, as you can then look at other things along side wins, such as eggs destroyed or kills. For example, someone may have an aim to be number 1 in destroying eggs, with this they would then be able to! Wins are obviously a great thing, but it's only part of egg wars, it doesn't necessarily count kills or eggs! :D

Reactions: Jako_Nc

Capitan

Moderation Manager
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Oct 13, 2016
Argentina
twitter.com
Love this idea. I really hope ccgn can add a statistics page in the future. Yes, it's not a priority, but It will be great to have it.

hmhm

Aug 5, 2016
I think the problem is map balancing. A few maps need to be reworked.

Jako_Nc

Novice Member
Jan 20, 2017
Australia
Good idea. But it's not Nessiary as you can see your scores in game by the section of the game selection
While at is true, i'm suggesting for the comparison of those stats with all players. (obviously it could only be updated hourly or daily if it did happen due to the amount of players always playing)

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

After coming back home after staying in the UK for a while, CubeCraft has became unplayable for me due to the region issue which is currently known and are being fixed as we speak, so I'll not be playing the server for the next few days due to this which upsets me because this is my favorite server. I understand your pain now guys
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Soulless_Unity's profile.
Thank you for everything soul
timinator582162 wrote on sussy_blocka's profile.
Player Rayhidst2014 was traveling about 3 times normal speed. also was floating and flying. This ruined a perfectly good four player bedwars game.
Today starts Giro d'Italia one of the biggest cycling races in the world and who do you think will win the general classification after 21 days of cycling?
Top Bottom