Status
Not open for further replies.

Aimee2323

Forum Expert
Jan 3, 2014
Crazy Land
I didn't post this thread and it is relevant to the EULA in my opinion
Stop. Talking. About. The. Eula.
Why are we even discussing this? it isn't a huge deal.
Rubik and Halo are adding as many extra features as possible so when the EULA does kick in.
they have to remove their big features (the kit pvp levels, believe it or not)
There will be others to back it up so that there isn't any point in donating.

I mean, donators paid, real life money. the owners want them to have the best experience on the game.
Stop talking about the Eula.

Just. Stop. You don't know the servers plans, so stop.

Aimee2323

Forum Expert
Jan 3, 2014
Crazy Land
well... it is a HUGE issue. We should be able to discuss what we think :p
No, you shouldn't discuss what you think. You start assuming what perks will be taken, and rumours start when there is no official statement. Yes, it's a big issue, but it's not an issue that we want made twice the size due to the amount of false rumours and panic going around.

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
I can see arguments spawning here... Try to keep on-topic. Here, i'll help. Very little advantage is given to donors that spice up the game, giving the stone ranks potentially better players to fight (most of the time). It also gives donors a chance to get onto their favorite maps before a swarm of players fill the lobby. Finally, may i point out that this server would be dead without donors funding it. Donors aren't people that paid for a rank; they are people that donated. We voluntarily gave a small sum of our real life money to make the game better for everyone else. Honestly, of all the things to complain about ( i could understand kitpvp ranting as it is like punishing those who don't donate) but you're complaining about a feature that gives ONE donor a SLIGHTLY better chance of getting on their favorite maps.. And yes, i probably did repeat the same lines over again.. i am tired. -Rant over, thread concluded, lock?

Gjpoppy

Apr 26, 2014
UK
www.gps-alpha.webs.com
I can see arguments spawning here... Try to keep on-topic. Here, i'll help. Very little advantage is given to donors that spice up the game, giving the stone ranks potentially better players to fight (most of the time). It also gives donors a chance to get onto their favorite maps before a swarm of players fill the lobby. Finally, may i point out that this server would be dead without donors funding it. Donors aren't people that paid for a rank; they are people that donated. We voluntarily gave a small sum of our real life money to make the game better for everyone else. Honestly, of all the things to complain about ( i could understand kitpvp ranting as it is like punishing those who don't donate) but you're complaining about a feature that gives ONE donor a SLIGHTLY better chance of getting on their favorite maps.. And yes, i probably did repeat the same lines over again.. i am tired. -Rant over, thread concluded, lock?
xD Well said

Efcluke94

👀
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
🎨 Designer
Oct 20, 2013
Well this has got massively off topic, and it has been added to skywars, might be added to other games in the future.

Reactions: Gjpoppy
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Matriox wrote on Blom's profile.
Hi Blom
Matriox wrote on Hoshi's profile.
🧙‍♂️
UncleSpect wrote on Reesle's profile.
hoiiii rees 🤍
UncleSpect wrote on Amazinq's profile.
when helper
Matriox wrote on Reesle's profile.
You're very creative with your bundle and Skyblock Island ideas! You could be writing the specifications for Cube updates
Top Bottom