Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Jan 7, 2022
I personally understand what you're saying with some people doing insane knockback to you, yet taking no knockback, though, and its frustrating. Sometimes it has to due with ping/server connection. I'm not sure what, but I believe it has something to do with the Server and Client side not syncing up correctly, leading to some people essentially "sticking" in place, as they are just simply lagging. Again though, that's what I think happens, and may not be the actual reason it happens, but I know its a lot based on server Ping and connection.

Reactions: a1frostbite0100

DarkStray

Dedicated Member
Sep 17, 2019
United States
youtube.com
The knowback seems very unbalanced when it comes to fighting I feel like it's like everyone else has kb on me but when I hit them nothing
Sometimes it has to due with ping/server connection
Ping shouldn't affect KB unless your in very specific circumstances
Server and Client side not syncing up correctly,
It's the server, my post explains it. The KB system wasn't ever fixed.
just simply lagging.
No
and may not be the actual reason it happens, but I know its a lot based on server Ping and connection.
no

As a player that has too many hours in block game, it's not ping or server connection. What can be ping or server connection is reach. lower ping players tend to have reach over mid range pinging players (like around 100ms)

Reactions: a1frostbite0100
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy birthday! Welcome to club 21 😎
WorriedSkate940 wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy birthday!!
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #53-
Iron golems can kill villagers.
Mintypie231 wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy birthday!!!🥳🎂
UncleSpect wrote on ItzJqlmer's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom