Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

General Kenobi

Jun 22, 2018
Coruscant
Hi, I’m thinking for summer we could have some sort of Nautiles Shell hunt, Beachball hunt or better yet, a starfish hunt.

You know, we have this massive ocean toward the corner of ccg lobby, we could make the ocean a lot deeper and fit in so many cool things.

Shipwrecks, coral reefs, a kracken etc. We could have an underwatet cove theme down at the bottom. We should have 2 seperate hunts - one starfish/pearl hunt and one beachball/crab hunt? Starfish/Pearl hunt’ll take place underwater and the crab/beachball one will take place on land.

In the coming months, we should get more things to do in the lobby. Fill the insides of a few buildings up, some buildings look outright hideous from certain angles (from the dropper)

Beachball!

We could play a beachball minigame in the lobby with a new gadget - the beachball. The beachball is the football again but you throw it.

DragonLord

Dedicated Member
May 1, 2017
Scotland
A hunt would be great. Having hunts for holidays and seasons have always been a good addition. You get to explore the lobby and get rewards for finding things.
1 hunt at a time is enough. There's really no need for 2 or 3 at once. I'd be fine with it if you had to complete one hunt and then have the option to do another on a different object.

As for your suggestion with more detail in the ocean, I'd love to see more detail in the ocean we have at the back of the lobby. With the 1.13 water changes a lot more will be possible.

You also mentioned "filling" buildings. I'm going to assume you're asking for more areas like Blockband 2.0? That'd be cool. I'm pretty sure there was a thread about that.

Beachball would be cool. How about where the football pitch is right now? Make it look like a beach. That could be an area for seasonal lobby games.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on dave12555's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! If you require assistance with something, feel free to reach out to me or a staff member for help! Hope you enjoy your stay :D
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #54-
The original Enderman had green eyes, and emitted smoke particles. They were later changed to purple eyes, and now Enderman emit purple teleportation particles instead of smoke.
Desiderata wrote on Xi1m's profile.
relogging just to tell you (and those who care enough to read statuses) that digital circus ep 2 is out now apparently
GiGaGekkies wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Hottie
Top Bottom