Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

DanielSch

Sep 28, 2015
This tower is the greatest tower ever built. It has single handedly led to the domination of players onto the leaderboards, and its path of destruction cannot be stopped. This thing is the ultimate killing machine able to dispatch withers in the matter of seconds with its amazing 0.1 X 10(-10K power) damage and its amazing cost of buying its final upgrade being about 1000 points, this tower is obviously the messiah that Tower Defense always needed. This is.
The one

The only

The greatest

The smelliest

The memiest

The Memcher Tower- Erm, I mean the archer tower.

Seriously guys. This thing needed a buff to rise it to everybody else's level, along with a buff to a few other less than average towers, not a nerf to everything else so now every other tower is equally terrible and all games end in a tie unless its hoard in which then you get completely annihilated.

DanielSch

Sep 28, 2015
It really doesn't it is strong enough as it is especially for the cheapest tower there is to do damage
Really? I've played this game for months and even after the nerfornothing patch, it still does pitiful damage compared to everything else in the game.

DanielSch

Sep 28, 2015
they nerfed it because:

-Magma's were better than Giant but cheaper.
-Turrets were cheap af and dominated everything.
-Other Reasons IDNK.
I'm not exactly sure what you're talking about. I was talking about the archer tower and how I think it's wasted data. Could you tell me what you were referring to?

Cactus Awex

Novice Member
Mar 6, 2017
Manchester, Wigan
www.google.com
I'm not exactly sure what you're talking about. I was talking about the archer tower and how I think it's wasted data. Could you tell me what you were referring to?
I was referencing your post. Really? I've played this game for months and even after the nerfornothing patch, it still does pitiful damage compared to everything else in the game. #MakeArcherGreat(not rly again)

DanielSch

Sep 28, 2015
I was referencing your post. Really? I've played this game for months and even after the nerfornothing patch, it still does pitiful damage compared to everything else in the game. #MakeArcherGreat(not rly again)
Ah. I'm sorry. I thought you were referring to something else. #MakeArcherGreat

Dart monkey

Aug 11, 2017
Ah. I'm sorry. I thought you were referring to something else. #MakeArcherGreat
I agree Daniel. Archer tower is maybe the currently strongest and best tower in my opinion. (but if its path 2). Archer's are considered as "magma cube killers". Its not good if its alone but if you put it with Zeus and other support towers on the back, it will be ultimately powerful.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Critly wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday, enjoy your day! :)
Dreamer wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Thanks for the follow :D
Dreamer wrote on xNessus's profile.
Thanks for the follow!
Thunder wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!
JustNathie wrote on Egg🥚's profile.