Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

xHappyMood

Forum Expert
Apr 10, 2020
The Land Of Pigs
You can look at another player's stats (if they haven't put them to private). If you do that, you'll get to see something like this:
2021-09-07_18.27.27.png

Now I have a few suggestion about this:

1) The games you can see the stats of are all of the permanent games and Magic and Mayhem, and I suggest adding the at that moment featured game and blockwars mode to it.

2) Before they added Magic and Mayhem the menu was asymmetrical, which was very ugly so pls make it symmetrical if you add anything.

Also magic and mayhem randomly replaced team eggwars which stats you can't see anymore now but that seems more like a bug pls add team egg back tho

@Headqche wow very pro stats i totally didn't look at your stats to get this screen 👀

CagriCann

May 22, 2020
Turkey
www.twitch.tv
Pronouns
He/Him
It Would Be Nice To Have Something Like This Also It's A Bug That Team Egg Wars Stats Are Not Appearing And They Know It I Think It Will Be Fixed Soon :D

Reactions: xHappyMood

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
Hi xHappyMood,

The team has discussed your suggestion and we agreed upon marking your suggestion as planned. We will be looking into the possibilities for adding every game into the menu, included featured games and seasonal games!

• Love
Reactions: xHappyMood
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Top Bottom