Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Feb 8, 2017
on earth
Hello

I have a new idea for the server: so Cubecraft have a leaderboard system for Skywars, Eggwars, arcade, ect...
But if the "normal players" know who they are.
They will focus him.

In my opinion: give the leaderboard players the /nick premission for an optimal cubecraft expercience.

Thanks for reading my suggestion!
NiceStuff

Reactions: Kloska

SpringWarz

Senior Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
May 2, 2016
Scotland
www.google.co.uk
Hello

I have a new idea for the server: so Cubecraft have a leaderboard system for Skywars, Eggwars, arcade, ect...
They will focus him.

In my opinion: give the leaderboard players the /nick premission for an optimal cubecraft expercience.

NiceStuff
Hackers would use the slash nick, to get away from staff members and hide amongst other players. It makes sense for youtubers, but not for everyone one.

giesko

Novice Member
Jun 17, 2017
netherlands
i would agree with you. butt... no one wil regenize the leaderbord unless they had a leaderbord rank or something. so adding it would be ussles cause no one knows the leaderbord people

Chitter

Novice Member
Sep 29, 2017
I mean if your gonna put all that effort into getting on the leaderboard, are you really going to hack on cube and get banned? I think that /nick is good for leaderboard people

PS: i dont really think its necessary, leaderboard people usually have an op team they play with, so even if they get targeted they'll still probably win unless theres another really good team.

Reactions: SpringWarz
Feb 8, 2017
on earth
i would agree with you. butt... no one wil regenize the leaderbord unless they had a leaderbord rank or something. so adding it would be ussles cause no one knows the leaderbord people

I think that a lot of people know who they are, if a player join a game look player in the tab function who there is online (me to)

But if there is a leaderboard rank....
I don't think so?

Thx for reply!
NiceStuff

Feb 8, 2017
on earth
I mean if your gonna put all that effort into getting on the leaderboard, are you really going to hack on cube and get banned? I think that /nick is good for leaderboard people

PS: i dont really think its necessary, leaderboard people usually have an op team they play with, so even if they get targeted they'll still probably win unless theres another really good team.

You got a point, but that's the same thing by youtubers...
Youtubers got also this function.

But if you do /nick can cube looking who has execute this command?

Thx for reply
NiceStuff

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
Hello

They will focus him.

NiceStuff
No, I don't agree.
The server already added the stats.
This will be annoying, if we add this there isn't privacy anymore.

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
Hello

They will focus him.

NiceStuff
I disagree. Hackers could EASILY get on leader boards without being caught (those hacks exist i'm pretty sure) and then they could get on the board and be able to hide from staff. Also players could rename themselves to something not PG.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mintypie231 wrote on xLucq's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🎂🎉
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #50-
It is physically impossible for pigs to look up into the sky.
The scientific term for brain freeze is “sphenopalatine ganglioneuralgia.”
An estimated 50% of all gold ever mined on Earth came from a single plateau in South Africa: Witwatersrand.
The Grand Canyon is 900 times deeper than an Olympic swimming pool.
Upto 128 Strongholds can spawn in one Minecraft world (java).
Reesle wrote on xLucq's profile.
Happy Birthday Luca! 🎉
Reesle wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥧✨
Happy Birthday @Camezonda ! Hope you have a great day :D 🎂🎉
Top Bottom