Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cyqni

Forum Expert
Jul 24, 2015
a place where everything you touch turns to gold.
So, as you probably read in the title, some forum rules aren't clear, especially rules 12, 13, 14 and 15.

12- Do not spam tags (e.g. @TlmeLord ), as it notifies the person you are tagging.
What does spam mean? Is tagging twice in different threads considered spamming? Or is tagging twice in the same thread considered spamming? Or maybe, neither is considered spamming and it only counts when the tagged member receives 5 or more alerts. This rule needs clarification.

13- Do not "like farm" or "post farm". Anyone caught doing so will be warned. If you continue, your main account will be banned along side any alts.
So, it is only considered farming when you spam yourself with alts, or is it also considered farming when another member gives you x number of likes? And if that's the case, and I really can't do anything about it, why would I be banned? I didn't ask for it...
And a very important question: How many likes is considered like farming? I once gave a member 9 likes (I was looking at his profile and found some interesting posts) and I got warned for "like farming"...

14 - No inappropriate usernames and/or profile pictures.
So, what is considered inappropriate? I was warned for changing my username to the upside down version of my name, that is the reason why I can't change my username now.... However, how must I know that that would be considered "inappropriate" if there's no rule forbidding it? It is pretty obvious that an offensive, racist, homophobic, xenophobic username is considered inappropriate, but I didn't harm, offend nor harass anybody with that username, I didn't consider it inappropriate. So please, state next to that rule that any characters that do not exist on a normal keyboard is also considered inappropriate.

15 - No pointless threads or posts.
I'm sure most of you know what I'm going to ask now: What is considered pointless?
Most of us know this rule used toto be together with the necroposting rule, and stated that one word posts are considered useless, but what if one word is everything you need to express your opinion?
Is quoting somebody's post and using an arrow to show I agree with that member considered useless?

Do you guys think the rules should be a bit clearer? Or am I just being too stupid to understand them?

Whoever counts how many times I used the verb "to consider" or any form of it, gets... eehhhm... A like? Or is that against rule number 13? :p

ElPtricko

Dedicated Member
Sep 12, 2016
Denmark
I also have a problem with the "no pointless threads or posts" because there are a lot of pointless threads out there in my opinion, and also, would it be a pointless post if i said "Good Job!" if over 5 people had already said so?
They should definently mention an example so it is more clear.

iLoveYouu

Forum Veteran
Oct 18, 2015
Wait, how do you change your username?
You can change your username here: https://www.cubecraft.net/account/change-username I believe you need at least 10 messages on the forums before you can change it though.

Also please don't necro-post: 5- No Necro-posting. This is replying to threads which haven't been posted on within 2 weeks. They are not allowed to be revived (does not include forum games or news threads). (https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/official-rules.134453/)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Eli
Where's the second member? 🤔

1713925281107.png
someone make a rivals of aether mod with fhg characters

it's the closest we can get to an official game
CubeT0ch wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow to I guess.