Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cyqni

Forum Expert
Jul 24, 2015
a place where everything you touch turns to gold.
Hey everybody! I was watching some really old videos and that reminded me of the old skywars lobby! So I have been looking for screenshots of the older lobbies to make this evolution thread. This thread will include all lobbies I can remember, there might be an even older lobby, but if that's the case, Ive never been in that lobby :p
Also note that I'm not from Ptx and thus I have never made an evolution thread of anything yet, so if you want any extra information to be given in the next couple of posts, I'll do that! (Yes, I plan on doing some more evolution threads in the future!:p)

Oldest lobby (This is a screenshot that I just made, from a video uploaded in July of 2014):
Skywars lobby July 2014.PNG

Then this lobby came, probably most of you joined when this lobby was in use. (I just made that screenshot, I downloaded the lobby from a youtube video :p)
2016-11-16_17.09.50.png
2016-11-16_17.10.01.png

In january 2016, the lobby was replaced by this one (took this picture from the news thread):
Skywars lobby.png

Then, all suddenly, it was replaced by a prettier, green lobby:
CubeCraft lobby 2016 2.PNG

A few weeks ago, that lobby was replaced by this lobby, it's not a big change, but it makes it easier to find everything!
2016-11-16_17.17.20.png

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
The ender dragon was white, right? (at least, it looked white, maybe because of the distance between lobby and dragon) I can remember something like that xD I might be totallt wrong as well, lol.
It was the distance... It looked Light blue...
It was an ordinart dragon tho...

Reactions: Cyqni
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on glo7776's profile.
Happy Birthday
Reesle wrote on Fodjdkd999's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! If you need help with something, feel free to DM me or a staff member! :D
Reesle wrote on jtdogzone6843's profile.
Welcome to the Forums!! :)
UncleSpect wrote on glo7776's profile.
Happy birthday!
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Cool member appreciation moment!:D 💙
Top Bottom