Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.
WHY DID THEY DO THIS IT IS SOOOO STUPID (Talking about the EULA and not cubecraft owners) I LOVE CUBECRAFT AND I UNDERSTAND WHY IT CHANGED PLEASE ALL EMAIL MOJANG AND KILL THEM
I mean in a calmer way... I wish mojang would understand that some servers will go down to a lack of donors and some people will give up minecraft... but not me #CUBECRAFTALLTHEWAY

Fred1736

Feb 14, 2014
I do feel bad for the donators, but not bad for the people who are stone! This is good for us Stones because Donators won't be as OP in games, so it gives us more of a chance to win!

PIeguy780

Jul 16, 2014
Guys, donating is to help the server, not get good items. You should think before donating before actually doing it. CubeCraft gave perks out because people DID donate, not so people donate for the perks only. Think about how your money will effect the server, not think about the perks. Do you want the server to be better? Well, it seems like you did, because you donated.
The server WAS better because of the perks. Many people want to see the server thrive but also many donated just for the perks, and i'm going to be honest, I donated mostly for extra kits and what not, I'm not even sure what you do with the money we donate with...

PIeguy780

Jul 16, 2014
I do feel bad for the donators, but not bad for the people who are stone! This is good for us Stones because Donators won't be as OP in games, so it gives us more of a chance to win!
The reason we donated was to be op...

Reactions: Paco158

SevereWarning

Forum Expert
Nov 14, 2013
Somewhere
The server WAS better because of the perks. Many people want to see the server thrive but also many donated just for the perks, and i'm going to be honest, I donated mostly for extra kits and what not, I'm not even sure what you do with the money we donate with...
*cough* How can the server run without money... *cough*

Reactions: FLYING_PIANO66

SevereWarning

Forum Expert
Nov 14, 2013
Somewhere
How much money do you need to run the server though? Also do any donations go to some other thing?
@SevereWarning do you have to pay to own a server... and how regularly?
Larger the servers get in RAM storage, the more the servers cost, and yes, the donations mostly go to the running of the server. The rest goes to buying designing software, more storage stuff for running servers, and other things that help this community that are vague to me.

Reactions: BubbleGalore

CrystalMoonlight94

May 16, 2014
Cytus Wiki
cytus.wikia.com
I'm a Stone, and I happen to hate EULA myself. But alas, we shall have to get used to all this madness. Oh well, woe is me. And us. And the server. And everyone else. Lel.

Also... MOJANG. I WILL KILL YOU UNLESS YOU FIX DIS. NOW DO YOUR EVIL BIDDING AND FIX DIS MESS. OR I KILL YOU. WITH AN ANGRY MOB. DIEEEEE

That is all.

Lord_Ender

Jul 31, 2014
Crazy Land (Who wants some cookies?! :D)
Honestly,
I think CubeCraftGames can survive the drought. We have a great community that can back up the server!
I know it is kind of frustrating not having special kits in Kit-PvP, but a lot of us donated to help the server and not
to get special perks and kits. I hope CCG will survive!

-Lord
#LongLiveCubeCraft #BlameMojang #ChangeMinecraft

Reactions: SameeraCat
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on UnfWasTaken's profile.
Welcome to the forums!:D I hope you will enjoy your stay here ^-^
Eli wrote on Pineapple's profile.
Hi Applepine
Just got a perfect game of Bedwars Duos. Really wish I was recording :/
IMG_5334.png
Eli wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!!
Eli
Finally got through the first page of voting streak rewards!

1714349194331.png
Top Bottom