Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tacosbefriends

Forum Professional
Jan 13, 2014
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
wait what.... no world edit in creative....
This is one of the only gripes I have about the EULA. I use worldedit constantly for map submissions for the games servers. I think donors should get their worldedit command back and they should implement a way to purchase worldedit commands with points... or something. I really don't know. I just want my worldedit back. >:C

SpritySpritz

Dedicated Member
Mar 26, 2014
People have built great things in creative without w\e, whether they go unnoticed for not, so you guys can do it too.

Reactions: Gjpoppy

Gjpoppy

Apr 26, 2014
UK
www.gps-alpha.webs.com
When you donate to (your example) an animal rescue centre you are not promised a puppy but we donators who have donated to CCG were given a list of perks they would get. The EULA though it gives servers an option, let's donators who have already paid hard currency keep ALL perks as long as all players have access through an in game shop
Then people who donated for perks donated for perks, they didn't donate to support the server. That's their problem. We who donated to help the server obviously love the perks but that isn't the sole reason we donated. The definition of perk: a good thing that you have or get because of your situation. The situation being donating.

Gjpoppy

Apr 26, 2014
UK
www.gps-alpha.webs.com
People have built great things in creative without w\e, whether they go unnoticed for not, so you guys can do it too.
I mainly used worldedit and when I said in chat who needs world edit help other donators gave me a lecture about how worldedit shows no skill and no one uses it and now it's gone they are all complaining. Hehe

GenixSpark30

Nov 8, 2013
IDK
i'm so excited for the new things being put in it sound really cool for the new updates hopefully Mojang wont see this as a problem to..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Semyon Karasev's profile.
Happy Birthday! ^-^
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on adrian525pl's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Xi1m wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
RAHHHHHHHHHH
JokeKaedee wrote on Semyon Karasev's profile.
Happy birthday!! <33 🎈
JokeKaedee wrote on adrian525pl's profile.
Happy birthday, Adrian! :) 😃 🍰
Top Bottom