Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Hen_Slime

Jul 30, 2015
The two minute cooldown prevents kit farming which is exploiting, and gives players that are breaking an egg surrounded by obsidian the opportunity to actually do something instead of getting hit by a naked guy who can't be hit because spawn protection. This update is in no way ruining eggwars.
Kit farming - annoying but nobody really ever kills anyone with it.
There is a super easy solution to that, you block yourself up and then you can mine a block in the time it takes them to break it.
Which is where eggshell cracker came in because it required them to obby it up (allowing you to gear up), thats probably the most common and the smartest play style in all of eggwars. But alas, its has been ruined now.

And it really has ruined it, because now with no spawn protection (its roughly 3 secs) you have no chance to work at anyone, and people can farm multiple MULTIPLE kills, as your K/D plummets.

Before the update I had a 1.5 KDR, now I have five more kills then deaths. Because people farm, and leaving is basically letting them have it, disgusting.

ZekeZurita

Mar 10, 2016
The Emerald section in the shop does not work. It will not open a GUI. Is this a bug, or is it intentional?

CommunistCactus

Forum Professional
Mar 13, 2015
Beyond time and space
There is a super easy solution to that, you block yourself up and then you can mine a block in the time it takes them to break it.
Which is where eggshell cracker came in because it required them to obby it up (allowing you to gear up), thats probably the most common and the smartest play style in all of eggwars. But alas, its has been ruined now.
It's not really a smart playstyle, more like a "this is ruining eggwars" playstyle. People who has max gear everything full iron etc. got beaten by spawn protected plebs with egg cracker pickaxes. It totally ruined it. This update solved it.
nd it really has ruined it, because now with no spawn protection (its roughly 3 secs) you have no chance to work at anyone, and people can farm multiple MULTIPLE kills, as your K/D plummets.
On some maps like instruments, even if you have full gear everything, you have no chance to do anything because with that stupid spawn protection they CANhit you, but not you them. Not really fair. If they are spawnkilling you, you can always just leave the game.

GamerEzra

Jun 6, 2016
The Netherlands
EggWarsUpdate_Game.png

We've teased it on stream a few times and here it is, the EggWars update you've all been waiting for! We've got new maps, abilities, emerald generators, a new kit, and more! Make sure to send some love to @Mintcraftian for his hard work developing this update!

Abilities
We've added three abilities to give you that slight extra edge over your opponents. For full specifics on the abilities, make sure to check out the shop in any EggWars lobby!

Egg Cracker - Chance for positive potion effect after breaking an egg
Feather Weight - Chance of taking 50% less fall damage
Iron Belly - Chance to gain bonus saturation when eating

Other Game Updates
Emerald Generators have been added to some new maps and some old maps. They work differently than other generators and allow you to get special map specific items! Rather than always generating emeralds, they will ONLY generate if a player is standing near them, meaning you can't just run in, grab emeralds, and run away. They also only appear in the middle of maps, which will encourage players to push to the middle and help make camping harder! A list of the maps that Emerald Generators are on can be found at the bottom.

If you're like me and are great at accidentally falling to your death, the new Feather Feet kit is for you! It will spawn you with a pair of feather falling boots and help prevent those deadly accidental falls! For the full game and map changelog, check out the spoiler at the bottom of this post.

New Maps
As always, the build team has done eggcellent work with the new maps! Make sure to send some love their way.

Western (Teams of 5)
This is gonna be wicked... wicky wicky wild wild wild west!
westernforums.jpg

Tentacles (Solo)
This is tentacool!
tentaclesforums.jpg

Mushrooms (Teams of 5)
Don't get caught in gnome mans land
mushroomsforums.jpg

Minions (Teams of 4)
This map is one in a minion
minionsforums.jpg

Game Changelog
- Emerald generators on select maps: Western, Mushrooms, Tropical, Mine, UnderDaSea
- Map specific items that can be bought with emeralds
- Eggwars abilities, eggcracker (chance to get a positive potion effect from breaking egg), feather weight (chance off taking 50% less fall damage), iron belly (chance to regain more saturation)
- New kit feather feet (feather falling boots)
- Proper reason for why you can't place a block near shop, generator or respawn
- Team size on signs in lobby
- You can now break cobwebs
- Disabled voting 5 seconds before game starts and allowed changing of votes
- Shift click to upgrade generators
- Message to team when someone upgrades one of your generators
- New Emerald generator upgrade achievement for team mode.

Map Changelog
Solo
- Removed Construction
- Changed cobwebs on Steampunk to stained glass
- Fixed minor team colour build bug in candy

Team
- Removed Area 51
- Kingdom: Removed tall grass from
- Vegetables: Removed obstacles to improve gameplay
- Rome: Increased the levels of generators in starting area and broken gold generator now works. Also made some buildings inaccessible to avoid camping.
- Teaparty: Added a second iron generator on starting islands
- Treehouse: Relocated the egg to a more attackable position

I hope you all enjoy this update, and good luck destroying your enemies eggs!

ItzHector

Oct 29, 2016
I have to say,
I have really enjoyed the update so far! Emeralds are a really good thing and I am obsessed with the Fire Aspect Nugget in Western. I haven't tried the new kit yet, but I have maxed out the abilities: they're great!
Keep it up cubecraft! :D

Reactions: Mac

DANbroisTHEman

Aug 19, 2016
I have to say,
I have really enjoyed the update so far! Emeralds are a really good thing and I am obsessed with the Fire Aspect Nugget in Western. I haven't tried the new kit yet, but I have maxed out the abilities: they're great!
Keep it up cubecraft! :D
Sup hector that's super cool you got to play with bajancanadian

Reactions: ItzHector
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

caraMel wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats... finally!!! Welcome to the team 🩷
caraMel wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congrats!!! Welcome back to the team 🩷
caraMel wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congrats!!! Welcome to the team 🩷
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congratulations on helper W:D
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congratulations on helper!:D
Top Bottom