Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

telegamer

Forum Veteran
Jul 28, 2015
Bansilvania
bit.ly
So wait... You guys can make several new maps with an entirely new system of currency - but you cannot ban flying and kill aura? Okay.
The maps were already made, most of which by *new* builders, they used those builds/maps in their application. An anticheat is also more dificult to code, than a "simple" eggwars update, not to mention that the eggwars update was coded by someone that probably wasn't working on the anticheat, someone else probably was.

ByJosmar

Mar 11, 2015
El Salvador
www.youtube.com
Fuck, this update is a shit since it will make me play more xD, and have fun more before I was addicted to eggwars but with this update I will be a life addict Thank you cubecraft team sent again !!! Congratulations, keep growing

images

RoyalTurtles

Sep 9, 2016
The maps were already made, most of which by *new* builders, they used those builds/maps in their application. An anticheat is also more dificult to code, than a "simple" eggwars update, not to mention that the eggwars update was coded by someone that probably wasn't working on the anticheat, someone else probably was.
Anticheats may be relatively difficult to make from scratch. However, it is incredibly easy to at least ban flying. I have been admin on servers hundreds of times smaller than this one that blocked flying. If they are too lazy to make their own anticheat plugins with their mass amount of donations, they should at least be able to use one that already exists.

Caboozled_Pie

Sep 5, 2016
CubeCraft Forums
www.cubecraft.net
hypehypehypehypehypehypehypehypehypehypehypehypehypehypehypehypehypehypehypehypehypehypehypehypeehypehypehypehypehypehypehypehypehypehypehypehypehypehypehypehypehypehypehypehypehypehypehypehypehypehypehypehypehypehypehypehypehypehypehypehypehypehypehypehypehypehypehypehypehypehypehypehypehypehypehypehypehypehypehypehypehypehypehypehypehypehypehypehypehypehypehypehypehypehypehype

yes, i just typed that by pressing h, y, p, and e at the same time.

Reactions: Mr_Riolu_

Hen_Slime

Jul 30, 2015
Congratulations on ruining kits.
The new two minute cooldown is a TERRIBLE idea, and absolutely ruins the game.
Congrats on ruining everyone's k/d by removing spawn protection. people NEEDED that.

While the new maps are cool, and the emerald generators are even cooler. The down sides outweigh the positives because the complete ruin so many play-styles.

telegamer

Forum Veteran
Jul 28, 2015
Bansilvania
bit.ly
Anticheats may be relatively difficult to make from scratch. However, it is incredibly easy to at least ban flying. I have been admin on servers hundreds of times smaller than this one that blocked flying. If they are too lazy to make their own anticheat plugins with their mass amount of donations, they should at least be able to use one that already exists.
Well fun fact: when those servers excisted, newer clients didn't. There were only "bad" clients. Clients nowadays have way better bypasses, the public anticheats from then, don't do anything nowadays. The anticheat is in the works and you just have to be patient. If I'm not mistaking, it's currently in beta, meaning that it will hopefully be finished very soon.

CommunistCactus

Forum Professional
Mar 13, 2015
Beyond time and space
Congratulations on ruining kits.
The new two minute cooldown is a TERRIBLE idea, and absolutely ruins the game.
Congrats on ruining everyone's k/d by removing spawn protection. people NEEDED that.
The two minute cooldown prevents kit farming which is exploiting, and gives players that are breaking an egg surrounded by obsidian the opportunity to actually do something instead of getting hit by a naked guy who can't be hit because spawn protection. This update is in no way ruining eggwars.

BalthierTSK_daForumSeeker

Jan 3, 2016
Somewhere Behind The Sky
www.sanger.dk
The two minute cooldown prevents kit farming which is exploiting, and gives players that are breaking an egg surrounded by obsidian the opportunity to actually do something instead of getting hit by a naked guy who can't be hit because spawn protection. This update is in no way ruining eggwars.

Why not just give delay to respawn... That is more future proof...

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

98/100

all that effort and despite getting a perfect score from my superiors i never got a perfect score in my work immersion subject
CrystalLegend01 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thank you for the follow! And welcome to the Forums
MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Top Bottom