Do you like the Efficiency IV Pickaxe?

• Yes, it’s good

Votes: 9 40.9%
  • No, it’s soo bad and i want cube to bring the the Efficiency X

Votes: 13 59.1%

• Total voters
Oct 11, 2020
Philippines
So, i was playing an eggwars solos game overpowered mode, and I’ve selected my kit as miner, when i first hold the pick, I noticed that it’s now a Efficiency IV, i gotta say... its soo BAD!, cause i miss spleefing people with that pick and also now performs like a Diamond Pick Efficiency II, it’s now gonna take 10 seconds to mine obsidian compared to the Efficiency X where where it’s only gonna take 3 seconds, it’s never gonna be the same.

93A1CAE5-639A-4DCC-B069-1B693A3D8523.png

Pls vote in the poll above weather you like it or not.

Last edited:

pieterpeer

May 3, 2020
The Netherlands
It is meant to be OP, the mode is literally called overpowered. It was fun and useful for many reasons. People skybase all the time in eggwars for example, the pickaxe ended that. Totally don't agree with this change

ToastedByTom

Mar 4, 2020
England
www.youtube.com
I payed for "OP" so why do I not get OP?
Even though it's called OP, the efficiency 10 pickaxe was beyond most items in OP.
These are some of the reasons I thought it was to insane.

1) Sometimes it didn't brake.
2) Can break obsidian in around 3 seconds, and obsidian is supposed to be a good defence that is hard to mine.
3) Could one hit nearly every block in every map, (That was minable by players).
4) Made bridge fights really unfair if one player had the pickaxe and one didn't.

In my opinion, CubeCraft have made the right decision.

Reactions: RelatedNoobs

InsaneOrbitzz

Nov 18, 2019
Even though it's called OP, the efficiency 10 pickaxe was beyond most items in OP.
These are some of the reasons I thought it was to insane.

1) Sometimes it didn't brake.
2) Can break obsidian in around 3 seconds, and obsidian is supposed to be a good defence that is hard to mine.
3) Could one hit nearly every block in every map, (That was minable by players).
4) Made bridge fights really unfair if one player had the pickaxe and one didn't.

In my opinion, CubeCraft have made the right decision.
No they haven't made the right decision.

If you rush games you would understand the OP Pickaxe was the only reason to vote OP.

Now with that gone, games take forever since everyone farms and its ruined eggwars again.

Once again, I payed for "OP" so I should get OP.

Reactions: TippyAlpaca5146

Cursedpug89

Sep 6, 2019
if they aren't gonna make efficiency 10 back then they could at least make it efficiency 7 or 8 to make it fair. i payed for eggwars rank for overpowered why can't I get an overpowered kit?

Awabbatt

Nov 14, 2020
if they aren't gonna make efficiency 10 back then they could at least make it efficiency 7 or 8 to make it fair. i payed for eggwars rank for overpowered why can't I get an overpowered kit?
Yes I 100% agree the eff 10. was way too op ngl, but if they make it eff 7 or 8 its going to be much better

ItsN1ghts

Oct 28, 2020
So, i was playing an eggwars solos game overpowered mode, and I’ve selected my kit as miner, when i first hold the pick, I noticed that it’s now a Efficiency IV, i gotta say... its soo BAD!, cause i miss spleefing people with that pick and also now performs like a Diamond Pick Efficiency II, it’s now gonna take 10 seconds to mine obsidian compared to the Efficiency X where where it’s only gonna take 3 seconds, it’s never gonna be the same.

View attachment 184629

Pls vote in the poll above weather you like it or not.
tbh i agree with cubecraft , the pic was too op it required 0 skill to kill some1

Fesa

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
Oct 17, 2016
Yoitsu
Pronouns
She/Her
Once again, I payed for "OP" so I should get OP.
How is this a good argument at all?
Before the kit updates, you probably voted OP
Maybe you didn't, but most players did if they could vote. Then the pickaxe came, now it's gone, and you claim it's the only reason that you voted OP. Almost claiming you can't win without. The pickaxe is the equivalent of a 25 diamond pickaxe. Adding it was a mistake
You vote, so you have more chance to 2v1, so you get more blocks. Better pickaxes, for a cheaper shop. Not for 25 dia pickaxe with 54 dura at the start of the game
I'd even say you're not a real Eggwars player if you really believe this pickaxe should've stayed
I know this all from a Java Eggwars player's standpoint, but I do believe it applies here

InsaneOrbitzz

Nov 18, 2019
How is this a good argument at all?
Before the kit updates, you probably voted OP
Maybe you didn't, but most players did if they could vote. Then the pickaxe came, now it's gone, and you claim it's the only reason that you voted OP. Almost claiming you can't win without. The pickaxe is the equivalent of a 25 diamond pickaxe. Adding it was a mistake
You vote, so you have more chance to 2v1, so you get more blocks. Better pickaxes, for a cheaper shop. Not for 25 dia pickaxe with 54 dura at the start of the game
I'd even say you're not a real Eggwars player if you really believe this pickaxe should've stayed
I know this all from a Java Eggwars player's standpoint, but I do believe it applies here
"Not a real eggwars player" whats a real eggwars player lol

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

i keep falling through the “forest clearing“ cage whenever i play solo skywars bedrock pls fix im too lazy to make a bug report
Eli
The return of the Snow Rank

1713448196080.png
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Desiderata's profile.
💙
Nightmare wrote on linkxniko's profile.
Thanks for the follow!
Top Bottom