• Total voters

MrTommy

Dedicated Member
Jul 3, 2019
Legoworld
www.instagram.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello, most of you have heard about the Pandemic Covid-19 otherwise called Corona. But that is not the disease i am talking about here, i'm talking about a far more dangerous disease threatening the CubeCraft Network. In this tread i am going to describe the stages of this disease, how to recognize it, how to stop it and what you can do about it. But first a bit of explanation about what the disease of Wannabeism is.​

The Disease
The disease of wannabeism is a disease that is threatening the CubeCraft Network. When you have the disease you only want 1 thing, and that is becoming a Official Helper on the network. Don't worry it is not contagious, but you can get it like 1 2 3 boom. The disease at first looks innocent but is way more dangerous and complex then you think at first sight.

Stage 0:
Severity: + - - - - - - -

When you are in stage 0 you are just a normal member or a player who just joined CubeCraft.

Stage 1:

When you are in stage 1 you have played on CubeCraft for a bit and are becoming more active on all the platforms such as: The Forums, Discord and Twitter. This stage is harmless for everyone.

Stage 2:

When you are in stage 2 you played CubeCraft for a fair amount of time you get to learn the rules. There are 2 ways for this:​

• The easy way, you are acctually smart and read the rules.
  • The hard way, you break a rule yourself and get a punishment.
At this stage you are still harmless to others, you are just smarter then in stage 1.

Stage 3:

When you are in stage 3 you start to make website reports yourself. You are just bothered with every hacker you see. You learn about the report site, that reports with labymod are denied and that it is easy to report people on the report site.
In this sage you are harmless and usefull, you help CubeCraft alot with reporting rule breakers.

Stage 4:

When you are in stage 4 you are a very active reporter, forum writer and active on discord. The CubeCraft staff team propally sees your name once or twice a day.
You are still harmless to others.

Stage 5:

In stage 5 you start helping others in discord and the forums, let yourself be heard by others and have a few dozen succesfull reports.
You are yet again harmless in this stage, but others might find you annoying because you are seen 7 a 8 times a day.

Stage 6:
Severity: + + - - - - - -

In stage 6 you are a well know member who has more then 70 succesfull reports, post good ideas on the forums, give your opinion on other people ideas and help people out if they need to.
You are not harmless in this stage but people have devided opinions about you, some like you some hate you.

!! After this stage you can't be healed from the disease anymore !!

It will go very fast in the next 4 stages, the stages before you were still heal-able by others, now that opportunity is gone

Stage 7:
Severity: + + + + - - - -

When you entered this stage there is no turning back anymore. You have gone too far. You are a die-hard Wannabe now. you have hundreds of succesfull reports now. You always respond to every tread, stalk the staff members so that they like you, always help out in the CubeCraft discord when staff does not respond within 3 seconds to the problem.
Now you are not harmless anymore, people find you annoying, you show up everywhere it seems like you don't sleep.

Stage 8:
Severity: + + + + + - -

Now you are just bragging, have thousands of reports, give at least 3 reactions to every tread. Help non stop on the discord server. People are starting to hate you and staff find it annoying that you always instantly resond, help or post something.

Stage 9:
Severity: + + + + + + + -

When you enterd this stage you are almost at the end. You always think About Cubecraft and that precious Helper rank. you have almost 3000 reports. People begin to really hate you now, but you don't care you only want the Helper rank now. You think that you can make Cubecraft better, make it hackerproof.

Stage 10:
Severity: + + + + + + + +

We have come to the end of the disease, it has done his job, you are gone. There are either 2 options now:
  • You get accepted as Helper and all your effort paid of.
  • You need to give up the dream completly, just step back and let the actual staff members solve the problems who you previously did within 3 seconds.

Stopping the disease
The disease can be stopped, but only untill stage 6 after that stage there is no saving. In stage 0-5 you are harmless and fun and helpfull you don't need to be stopped. In stage 6 you are in the danger zone. You are almost unhealable, but if you have some good friends to tell you to step down for a few days then you will be fine.

What you can do about the disease
When you think that you are entereing too high of a stage then just take a few step backs, stop helping people, stop thinking about the Helper role constantly, and just play some games with friends like back in the day, pet your pets and only chat with the staff members who you know well.

My own experience
Sadly i also have the disease, and that is why i am writing you all to save you from a doom. I almost went to far, it would have been this close or i entered stage Stage 7. Luckily some friends warned me and i stepped back. When you have it yourself you don't realise it that is what makes the disease so dangerous. I am recovering good so far, i stopped with replying instantly and to everything. I must say i feel alot better now and i also think that the staff members appreiciate me more.

~MrTommy

DrHam

Forum Veteran
Sep 15, 2015
Kepler-452b
Dear Mr_Tommy,
I am writing this comment in order to inform you that I have liked this post. I know, I know. Take a moment to breath. Take it in buddy. It's okay. Truly, you deserve this like for such a fantastic post and I'm more than happy to hand it over. No no... Don't thank me. (I can see you typing the comment now haha). Please please. I'm a humble man I don't need your thanks. With that said I have to tell you that I will be following your progression in the fantastic world of the CubeCraft Games™️ Forums, so keep it up. Likewise, I consider you should apply for Owner to fight this worrying disease. In order to achieve this, I recommend you reading this guide.
Sincerly, the notable NotGingerGeek

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

qKhalidd wrote on freddieboi1's profile.
happy birthday
Thunder wrote on Mandyy's profile.
Happy birthday!!
qKhalidd wrote on Mandyy's profile.
happy birthday!
Thjis wrote on Mandyy's profile.
Happy Bday 🎉
Hope you all are having a great saturday
kokhun-cat.gif
Top Bottom