• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Komodо

Forum Professional
May 29, 2015
Amersfoort, The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
I’m in Greece now with one bar wifi so I’m not really bothering to read this thread since I know where it’s going. Just keep in mind this is a business and businesses try to grab your money on a legal way within the law. I agree with you, but there won’t happen anything, unless you create drama, but then you get network banned.

Reactions: Sweetenerera

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
Proof that managment is bad, Quetzi is not even responding
Okey hold up. Quetzi is not the whole management. Not that i’m supporting them, but you’re just doing a real bad job on giving and takin arguments here.

BringMeTheHorizon ♠

Forum Expert
Mar 29, 2017
United Stairs of America
Okey hold up. Quetzi is not the whole management. Not that i’m supporting them, but you’re just doing a real bad job on giving and takin arguments hete.
Idk but my arguments get ignored by Q or I get a really horrible half assed reply and then when I reply to that I get ignored anyway.
So ya know.

Marco09MC

Jun 21, 2019
Germany
Hi there,

How is the management bad?
Because they don't respond in an instant?
Be patient and give them time to respond, don't jump to conclusions.
the managment is bad because they love lying and making excuses. Well Quetzi was responding quickly but when I asked him a question he stopped responding

Reactions: TheTruth

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
the managment is bad because they love lying and making excuses. Well Quetzi was responding quickly but when I asked him a question he stopped responding
You know that it’s a job? Quetzi probably left office around 8PM or whatevs and doesn’t look back on his works until the next morning 9AM when his shift starts.

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
They actually go to a office for being managment in a block game...
Is there a problem with it? They probably made more money on their highlight as you did, as long as it’s an income you don’t get to judge about it.

Pepsicolaman

Jun 26, 2019
I know what hacking looks like lol, I have been playing on here for months without a ban cheating the whole time. I know the perfect settings to use to bypass sentinel and look as legit as possible while doing it. That video is not just "f5 while spam clicking" Idc if he gets banned or not because I know loads of other people who cheat just like me. When you closet cheat you know how to spot the other closet cheaters

Reactions: TheTruth

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
I know what hacking looks like lol, I have been playing on here for months without a ban cheating the whole time. I know the perfect settings to use to bypass sentinel and look as legit as possible while doing it. That video is not just "f5 while spam clicking" Idc if he gets banned or not because I know loads of other people who cheat just like me. When you closet cheat you know how to spot the other closet cheaters
Wow you’re really badass you know, showing off with the fact that you bypassed a ban without contributing to the thread. Tumbs up for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
RAHHHHHHHHHH
JokeKaedee wrote on Semyon Karasev's profile.
Happy birthday!! <33 🎈
JokeKaedee wrote on adrian525pl's profile.
Happy birthday, Adrian! :) 😃 🍰
JokeKaedee wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy birthday, Skate! 🛼 🎈
As I am pretty close to fact #60, I would like to ask something. Do you all like Minecraft facts or irl facts? I have been posting Minecraft facts for five days for a change. If you want mc facts, I am pretty sure I have a few more. If you all want irl facts, I have no problem in doing that! Although I would have to check the availability of the facts, this would help me post more interesting and fun facts!
Top Bottom