Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Am I right?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gatsbe

Jan 13, 2016
You can't watch the way the head moves there is no inbetween when you slow it down it goes straigh from looking at one spot to the next, you can't do that
slow this down and compare, Notice how between the spins that the head does move during the spins instead of snapping straight to new position. In that video Yoyamin is definately using some kind of Aimbot you can see it targetting the other players in the back aswell. It's not missing hits it is targetting people out of range because he is not using kill aura
there is a few other things like him hitting from the side but that head movement is not legit
the reason there is no head movements and he just snaps is because he has a higher sensitivity, which allows him to aim faster, and show less head movement.
you asked for a video so i recorded one of me doing it:

Marco09MC

Jun 21, 2019
Germany
If your argument fails and you cant convince everyone that the designer was hacking, just remember that you can always say "management sux, cube is dying" and youll always win in the end.
Well I have already explained it in my previous posts

Marco09MC

Jun 21, 2019
Germany
Look, I complain a lot about a lot of things. But you can see he's not hacking.
I feel like you just want to complain about everything possible.
If you do think he's hacking. Report him! Report him like every other hacker
Did you even read the thread lol

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
Did you even read the thread lol
Oh, I'm sorry that I did not read 110 messages.
If you mean the main post, yes, I read it. I agree with some of the things said (Although they explained it quite bad)
If you mean all 113 messages, no. I did not read every single one of them but you can't except anyone to honestly read 6 pages of messages.
So unless you somewhere in all those messages said that Yoyamin wasn't hacking, your argument on me not reading the entire thread is bs.
If you're talking about the fact you "explained how he's hacking" still bs.
I've seen the video, twice, and in slow motion.
He is not hacking.

Quetzi

Jun 7, 2017
@quetzi
quetzi.tv
Quetzi once told us they can ban anyone they want without even having a reason. He banned Landviz for no reason and he admitted it. Getting evidence of it now is stupid because it won't do anything, but I'll be digging if necessary.

I know it doesn't validate exactly what that random guy said, but I still believe there's some sort of complete bias and unfair treatment going on.

I also remember that at one point, he also banned Luzario for no reason. All he did was say that Hypixel leaderboard players are worshipped whereas on Cube they're made fun of most of the times, then he disappeared all of a sudden.

Edit: the bans were on discord, and only there.

It should go without saying that we can remove anyone from any of services at any time for any reason. The 2 players you mentioned were removed for very legitimate reasons though, dancing along the line of what is acceptable too much will just result in getting a ban anyway.

BringMeTheHorizon ♠

Forum Expert
Mar 29, 2017
United Stairs of America
It should go without saying that we can remove anyone from any of services at any time for any reason. The 2 players you mentioned were removed for very legitimate reasons though, dancing along the line of what is acceptable too much will just result in getting a ban anyway.
No, you can't remove anyone you hate from your platforms solely because you hate them. That is the basic definition of power abuse. And no, Landviz did not do anything wrong to get banned. When Luzario got unbanned he never did anything bad, and you were up his butt all the time saying "Looks like Luzario is trying to get banned again", although he wasn't doing anything. If you believe the banter he was doing was all serious, then it wasn't. It was more than obvious that it was a joke.

Landviz did absolutely nothing wrong on the Discord server, nor did he do anything at all except once on the forums, which he was punished accordingly for.

All of your responses are a total and absolute joke.

Quetzi

Jun 7, 2017
@quetzi
quetzi.tv
Actually, we can. Just like any other platform can remove users for any reason. Landviz was removed for aggressively arguing a moderation decision that he did not understand (actually something covered by our rules). Luzario was removed for continually promoting other servers. Our moderators have strict guidelines that we require them to follow, the grey area is where management step in.

BringMeTheHorizon ♠

Forum Expert
Mar 29, 2017
United Stairs of America
Landviz was removed for aggressively arguing a moderation decision that he did not understand
You mean, he disagreed with you? LOL he's also not the type to respond aggressively whatsoever, so don't even start doubling down on that statement.
Also:
unknown.png

Is this really a response to someone that got banned for "arguing with a moderator"? Which is it? Is it one or the other? Your story doesn't add up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

SpringWarz wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy birthday!
Verbramdt wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Thanks for the follow, and happy birthday! :D
BurgerCat13 wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happpy birthdayyy birb
Hqteful wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🎉
Casualpoalrbear wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Dang it I I keep missing the birthdays of all the cool people. Why were so many of you born in may :despair:

Anyways late happy birthday
Top Bottom