Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Fiefens

Novice Member
Jul 23, 2019
When part of the world becomes corrupted, it only spreads so far. I think it should spread to any block it is attached to, meaning if there is a bridge from the stricken island to mid, it should spread across. I believe that the corruption should spread far and wide wherever it can. This would allow players to "serve the corruption", which as creepy as it sounds would be pretty fun XD. Spreading the corruption to enemy bases, places you dont want people to go, and much more would be an exciting way of warfare. Also, its pretty uncommon. :P

I think this would be really cool!

RickDeKlomp

Forum Expert
Jun 11, 2017
The Netherlands
I have to disagree. In some maps all islands are connected to eachother , or to the middle, which would cause the whole map to be corrupted. Which wouldn't only be overpowerd, but also really annoying. It should stay like this.

Fiefens

Novice Member
Jul 23, 2019
I have to disagree. In some maps all islands are connected to eachother , or to the middle, which would cause the whole map to be corrupted. Which wouldn't only be overpowerd, but also really annoying. It should stay like this.
Which maps?

Fiefens

Novice Member
Jul 23, 2019
It can be Jurassic, islands are connected to the middle with leaves
Ive never seen that map, but I am still going to believe you XD

On another thought, some (probably most XD) players believe that the corruption is something that, well, probably shouldnt take over the map. Players might try to slow/stop the spread by taking out bridges and access points.

Also, the corruption (as ive seen it) spreads fairly slowly. I think it should spread slowly (maybe one block every 3-5 seconds) so that people have time to react and prevent spreadage.

Reactions: Beyner127
Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

gonna play some java cubecraft
java username is "anonymousplayer9"
Xi1m wrote on Power Ranger's profile.
hbd
Xi1m wrote on dvodany's profile.
emesis blue sure is.. interesting
I came back to tell y'all that Minecraft pocket edition is now UNDER A DOLLAR (in my country) for Cubecraft's 15th birthday!
And it's like 20 dollars for pc, but still, UNDER 1 DOLLAR?
Should have bought Minecraft today- instead of like buying it 2 years ago.
Aight going offline again.
Mintypie231 wrote on human being's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎉 🍰
Top Bottom