Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

dangertalon9

Novice Member
Mar 4, 2017
Hello, I was thinking that most of our networks are little kids and we should support them against the new corna virus, and always remind them to wash their hands and when coughing or sneezing they cover their mouth

D

Deleted member 469419

I see this as a good action, but this isn't a place to say it...

The government is in it!

Reactions: dangertalon9

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
It’s not connected with CCGN in any way, but since it’s global one reminder to wash your hands constantly after joining the network will be helpful.I support this idea, since almost every country is infected by the corona virus.

Reactions: dangertalon9

____

Sep 14, 2019
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
mobile.twitter.com
Hello, I was thinking that most of our networks are little kids and we should support them against the new corna virus, and always remind them to wash their hands and when coughing or sneezing they cover their mouth

I don't believe a virtual network like CubeCraft should take on the task of taking action against the coronavirus. Since the advice and situation vary by country, it is better to consult local health organizations to get advice about the current status of the virus. For children, this is a task dedicated to their parents and teachers.

dangertalon9

Novice Member
Mar 4, 2017
I don't believe a virtual network like CubeCraft should take on the task of taking action against the coronavirus. Since the advice and situation vary by country, it is better to consult local health organizations to get advice about the current status of the virus. For children, this is a task dedicated to their parents and teachers.

I think that CubeCraft should actually do this because when people game, they forget what is happening around them plus most people eat and play. Reminding them to wash their hands is a good deed, and some kids don’t follow the rule untill it is repeated

Doing this will only create more panic and will do more harm than good
Panic is a mental state, but when people wash their hands it is more likely lower the chances of getting the virus. Being safe is better than being sorry

Last edited by a moderator:

____

Sep 14, 2019
mobile.twitter.com
I think that CubeCraft should actually do this because when people game, they forget what is happening around them plus most people eat and play. Reminding them to wash their hands is a good deed, and some kids don’t follow the rule untill it is repeated

It is not CubeCraft's responsibility how you deal with the outbreak. Besides, I have never experienced that I lost my awareness of reality while gaming. Since the coronavirus has become such a big topic (The news, on the street, on social platforms), it seems very unlikely to me that it would be beneficial if CubeCraft instructs you to wash your hands well. Also, you do not pose a danger to others when you are gaming in your room.

For children who are too young, it is solely the parents/guardian's task to instruct them. A warning on the network would therefore not matter much, as they may ignore it or not understand it. CubeCraft is a network made to have fun, not for obtaining information/updates on a virus outbreak.

Though, I agree that the coronavirus can be considered a serious threat. It is certainly not a bad idea to advise people to take actions in lobbies on your behalf - Please do!

D

Deleted member 112709

Please don't give it even more attention than it currently has.

Hoshi

Speedy Wing Rush Gonzales
Aug 4, 2017
meow meow
youtube.com
Pronouns
She/Her
Like stated above by various people, it is unnecessary to constantly remind everyone of it as I'm pretty sure everybody has heard about it at least more than once or twice. It will just spread havoc amongst the entire community, making people anxious for the virus. It doesn't oppose a threat to many children unless they have problems with breathing and such. No one has any physical contact nor are they close to any people while playing games except their own family that might walk in every now and then. Also, many rules that globally apply have been announced by the government and such as it is the government's job to alert, notify and inform everyone of the virus spread. It isn't CubeCraft's responsibility. It would only make the situation worse.

Reactions: zRinne and ____
D

Deleted member 59979

Doing this will only create more panic and will do more harm than good
Doing this is going to do nothing but make people even more unnecessarily scared. If it's an issue for them, they can ask their family or school or whatever.

Screenshot_20200314-023129.jpg

dangertalon9

Novice Member
Mar 4, 2017
Not a bad suggestion but I personally wouldn't like that.
Imagine playing online just be to reminded of the reality - when you want to escape into the virtual world just to have someone or something constantly reminding you of the real world.
Well more countries over the world are closing there schools, which means more players on cubecraft like right now it is 5000 players. Reminding them to wash their hands is not going to scare them, it would just help them and I get it people game to escape the virtual world, but after sometime the virus might spread to the area and infect them if they don’t treat it properly

General Kenobi

Jun 22, 2018
Coruscant
hi i dont play anymore but some of these replies are really dumb.

Clearly, cubecraft has many impressionable kids from around the world playing on the server and it’s worth a shot to post a “Don’t forget to wash your hands!” every now and then.

As for responsibilty, no, its everyone’s responsibility as human beings to look out for each other. You call yourselves a community right? So take care of each other.

I’m didnt mean to be mean or anything, but not sorry if I was crass.

____

Sep 14, 2019
mobile.twitter.com
Well more countries over the world are closing there schools, which means more players on cubecraft like right now it is 5000 players. Reminding them to wash their hands is not going to scare them, it would just help them and I get it people game to escape the virtual world, but after sometime the virus might spread to the area and infect them if they don’t treat it properly
It is not CubeCraft's responsibility how you deal with the outbreak. Besides, I have never experienced that I lost my awareness of reality while gaming. Since the coronavirus has become such a big topic (The news, on the street, on social platforms), it seems very unlikely to me that it would be beneficial if CubeCraft instructs you to wash your hands well. Also, you do not pose a danger to others when you are gaming in your room.

For children who are too young, it is solely the parents/guardian's task to instruct them. A warning on the network would therefore not matter much, as they may ignore it or not understand it. CubeCraft is a network made to have fun, not for obtaining information/updates on a virus outbreak.

Though, I agree that the coronavirus can be considered a serious threat. It is certainly not a bad idea to advise people to take actions in lobbies on your behalf - Please do!

DrHam

Forum Veteran
Sep 15, 2015
Kepler-452b
sometime the virus might spread to the area and infect them if they don’t treat it properly
Staying at home also reduces the risk of being infected. You can wash your hands every 2 minutes and still get infected.

It's governments' task to handle the situation. Reminding the playerbase who are *mostly* kids will hardly have an effect

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Matriox wrote on xEefster's profile.
Happy birthday eef
Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy Birthday Forums Guru (ELI) Enjoy your day and I hope these small messages here make your day! 🥳
JokeKaedee wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy birthday, Eli! I hope that today will be filled with joy and happiness only!!
Enjoy your day 🐉 :heart:
Reesle wrote on RatedManMp46's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
Matriox wrote on Eli's profile.
HI

ITS YOUR BIRTHDAY

happy birthday Eli

1714947914949.png

1714948030659.png

here, take some beans:
1714948068073.png
Top Bottom