Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

IWqntLqstTry

Dec 15, 2021
Bulgaria, Sofia
Pronouns
He/Him
idea by rubencraft: I think it would be cool if some modifications were applied to Eggwars for events.
I'm thinking of an event where the Winter bases game is merged into egg wars. Hear this out...
The whole event is a very huge map. The map has 3 semi-mids and 1 big mid-island. Each semi-mid has 3 islands next to it and each island represents a team. Each team has a huge plot with 1 huge egg and consists of 10 players. Players can buy defense towers (Like those in the winter games) and summon miners to afford this. Players can also buy a Gym, a running track, and a hospital. The event eggwars game will still retain its normal eggwars aspects like the villager shop and the ability to buy food as well as the gold /iron/diamond/emerald generators, however, since it's a very big map, overpowered items are allowed though are very expensive. Once a team manages to take the victory of its own semi-mid island, they are to be transitioned to the main big island where they can meet other victorious teams who made it past their own semi-mid's. Or maybe if they are the first to reach the main big island, they can even access fast generators, so it's a speed to the mid big island.
Such an event can be recorded in a movie-style montage and displayed on the Cubecraft youtube channel. This event can also take place once a month. The victory team can get prizes and can be displayed on the youtube channel.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday
Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
Top Bottom