Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should this Happen

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

♡McKingOp♡

Nov 27, 2015
Lobby 1 of everywhere
Ahhhhhh I was so exited when I found out that CubeCraft had a youtube and I was ready to watch some videos but when I got to the channel I was dissapointed most recent video 3 months ago only map cinematics and as of now only 3 videos! just poo so listen to my wonderful suggestion folks

1.Actual content is put on to the channel on a regular bases

2.Not only one person has do this people could submit videos to be uploaded to the sight this could help any wanabe youtubers

3.This could grow the CCGN community so much more because good funny content would bring people who may have never heard of Cubecraft

4.This would give regulars (as in people such as LucianYOLO PowerRanger X360 the people that play alot) something to watch that that they are familliar with.

All this and more I would say are good reasons for cubecraft to really start using youtube!!!!

Mr_Riolu_

Dedicated Member
Aug 6, 2016
Treasure town :D
Ahhhhhh I was so exited when I found out that CubeCraft had a youtube and I was ready to watch some videos but when I got to the channel I was dissapointed most recent video 3 months ago only map cinematics and as of now only 3 videos! just poo so listen to my wonderful suggestion folks

2.Not only one person has do this people could submit videos to be uploaded to the sight this could help any wanabe youtubers

3.This could grow the CCGN community so much more because good funny content would bring people who may have never heard of Cubecraft

4.This would give regulars (as in people such as LucianYOLO PowerRanger X360 the people that play alot) something to watch that that they are familliar with.

All this and more I would say are good reasons for cubecraft to really start using youtube!!!!
This is a good idea, I would like to see this! I would like to see count down reels as well though, I would love if this is added!

SkoodyDood

Dedicated Member
Jul 7, 2016
Joe...
I like this idea. You could also add that Cubecraft could make some money out of it when it grows and help the server grow more! :)

Baploon

Dedicated Member
Feb 29, 2016

I had a idea from stone to mod the series were staff member tell his/her storie about how de become a staff member with a little minecraft machinima like exploding TNT.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Semyon Karasev's profile.
Happy Birthday! ^-^
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on adrian525pl's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Xi1m wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
RAHHHHHHHHHH
JokeKaedee wrote on Semyon Karasev's profile.
Happy birthday!! <33 🎈
JokeKaedee wrote on adrian525pl's profile.
Happy birthday, Adrian! :) 😃 🍰
Top Bottom