Add the Archer kit?

• Yes

Votes: 4 66.7%
  • No

Votes: 2 33.3%

• Total voters

MannyPrince

Jul 10, 2020
It has been known that certain players on the cubecraft server aren't so good at pvp,those people sometimes sharpen their bow skills to compensate for their pvp skills.I suggest that you create a kit that can help those players while still making it fair for everyone else.The name of this kit will be "The Archer",this kit will provide a bow,5 arrows and a wooden sword.I cannot give you the exact number but a large scale of players quit your server because of "sweaty players" and "tryhards" these people usually bring frustration to those who aren't on that skill level which makes the ones who are worst, quit the server.This will also benefit your server as it is an entirely new kit,new things bring in new people.Because of this kit,you might want to lower the arrow spawn rate as it can cause bow spam.the goal of this kit is to create a fair server and fair games.Another way to stop this kit from being op is map size.Besides the wooden sword if the player with the Archer kit will solely depend on loot spawning and their teammates.As i mentioned earlier map size will help to decrease the overpoweredness of this kit...if the player with the archer kit cannot reach the island which is basically connecting the two bases first,then they cannot bow spam the enemy team.This is the kit that i suggest,"The Archer" I hope that if it makes it into the game it will help create an equal playing field for all players.Some additions to the game that might be nice is bottles of enchanting and other enchantment like stuff that can randomly spawn in chests an example of this is getting a sharpness 1 book in a spawn chest along with 5 bottle of enchantments the anvils and enchantment tables will be placed in the middle of the map,this will prevent players from camping their base the whole game because if they do they will be at a disadvantage. I hope that you take my kit and my suggestions into consideration as it might be able to boost your server with more players.Have a great day to whomever maybe reading this

Pineapple

Forum Expert
Apr 27, 2020
the Pizza Parlor
I don’t find this kit necessary. Odds are if you are playing skywars, you will find a bow and some arrows fairly quick. It’d just be way too unnecessary to pick this kit, you could pick a kit like tank and get some better armor and then after a couple chests, you have the bow and arrows that you want. However I did vote yes in the poll because I can see how people could want it. :)

Last edited:

Technosword

Forum Expert
Apr 21, 2020
US
The Java network has this and I think this is a necessary addition to Bedrock. Some people that play Bedrock are not super amazing as they are on mobile phones, going against computer users. As you said, those users that can’t beat PC users in a 1v1 would prefer to use a bow to shoot off players that are trying to build to them. I support this, and I think this will keep newer players on Cubecraft. +1 (Add a poll)

Reactions: MannyPrince

Fesa

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
Oct 17, 2016
Yoitsu
Pronouns
She/Her
Added a poll so players can vote and give their opinion without having to comment ^-^

About the idea, I generally think that Bedrock needs more kits. Not as many as Java, Bedrock is way less strategy based so not that many kits are needed. But a few extra kits to spice up the player field are more than welcome!
And this kit fits I believe, at the moment we don’t have any ragend kit. This would change that, make a kit have ranged weapons will bring (as said) new ways of defending yourself early on but will give “tryhard” a new challenge as well, since they’ll have to look out when building a bridge from the very start!

Reactions: Pineapple

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
I also would like to see a poll getting added.
About your kit idea, I can see why you suggested it, and it seems pretty reasonable.
Also, people on windows pc's are already getting a advantage, compared to the ones on smartphones.
There are four kits on bedrock, but none is defenceless like this one, which is definitely a minus.
Although I think, that 5 arrows are just not enough, because you might miss a few shots.I personally consider 10 as a better number.
This little early game advantage might prevent you from fighting warriors and tryhards in close combat, plus it won't be too overpowered, and it surely won't ruin the game.
I definitely support the idea.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
GiGaGekkies wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday
Saw this comment on YT the other day 🤣
IMG_5254.jpeg
Here's the scoreboard I made for BedWars Duos! (Team colors I used may not be used in the actual game)
1713525398483.png
Reesle wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉
Top Bottom