Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheJeroen

Forum Veteran
Dec 6, 2015
the Netherlands
www.planetminecraft.com
and second of all, we are allowed to post here, necroposting is allowed only in game news (Like this one). A pinned Post is pinned for a reason, to give Ideas and all.
''5- No Necro-posting, pointless posts that do not contribute to the topic in any way (Single word posts such as k, +1, ok, cool etc...), threads that the last post has been posted more than 2 weeks ago are not allowed to be revived (does not include forum games threads).''
If you see where they talked about pinned posts, then you can tell me.

samitannir

Dedicated Member
Jul 24, 2016
Somewhere
''5- No Necro-posting, pointless posts that do not contribute to the topic in any way (Single word posts such as k, +1, ok, cool etc...), threads that the last post has been posted more than 2 weeks ago are not allowed to be revived (does not include forum games threads).''
If you see where they talked about pinned posts, then you can tell me.
This is not a forum game, so it can be locked.
Im not really sure, I'l tag staff:
@dwayne

Bloxen

Feb 27, 2016
N/A
www.enjin.com
Might I also conclude that you should understand the difference between the design of a structure, and what detailing is. Both can go hand and hand, but they usually are easily mixed up. Detailing can merge with the structure, or can also be completely seperate from the build to give off a desired effect. The more detailed you want a structure to be, the larger the frame of the build has to become to be able to even fit it all in. Also keep in mind you need to space the detail out enough to where it doesnt 't over complicate the build. If you do too much detail, it can ruin the overall look of the build and everything will just be a cluttered mess. :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on yrarrsboyincube's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will have an awesome stay here!:D
Reesle wrote on yrarrsboyincube's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! Happy to have you here! :)
Reesle wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Congrats on 4.5K reaction score!! 🎉✨
Top Bottom