Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheCaptain

Jul 2, 2016
Yo, nice building but tbh I have no need for your tutorial ;). I'm a builder with 3+ years of experience xD this is handy for people learning how to build though. You might have seen me on the front page of PMC a few times so yeah xD.

BanBoy

Apr 21, 2016
In my room
tl;dr, check my epic build out instead
bdcb13d3a604593852853341be837c72-1280x723.png

(No but seriously this guide is amazing, great work!)

Make it a map in skywars called dirt xD only 1 chest 1 bed small house, no cave no stone xD just dirt
In mid a grand dirt castle :)

Ping Ether

Forum Veteran
Jun 2, 2016
Italy
I'd replace the MS paint section or just add to the thread this: Experiment, try new things and original styles. Don't always build rustic houses or modern villas. Try building the framework without planning, Improvise.

By the way, this thread is really good.
EDIT:
Duh, just noticed, this thread got necroposted.

Reactions: Marieke2001

TBNRstone

Jun 25, 2016
Just looked it up... Wasn't trying to NecroPost, just saw this forum and commented. But thanks for advice :)

Reactions: Marieke2001

TBNRstone

Jun 25, 2016
I'd replace the MS paint section or just add to the thread this: Experiment, try new things and original styles. Don't always build rustic houses or modern villas. Try building the framework without planning, Improvise.

By the way, this thread is really good.
EDIT:
Duh, just noticed, this thread got necroposted.
I didn't mean to NecroPost... ;(

TBNRstone

Jun 25, 2016
I don't want to get off topic but, it's replied not replyed, and replies not reply's. Hope this helps :p
Replied not replied and not replies and what exactly? On Sticky Wiki it said its on an online forum when someone hasn't posted on that forums in a while and then someone does it said that was NecroPosting.

Ping Ether

Forum Veteran
Jun 2, 2016
Italy
Replied not replied and not replies and what exactly? On Sticky Wiki it said its on an online forum when someone hasn't posted on that forums in a while and then someone does it said that was NecroPosting.
I was making Marieke aware of their grammar mistakes, so that they would not make it again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on yrarrsboyincube's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will have an awesome stay here!:D
Reesle wrote on yrarrsboyincube's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! Happy to have you here! :)
Reesle wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Congrats on 4.5K reaction score!! 🎉✨
Top Bottom