Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

hoppyfrog28_

Novice Member
Jun 5, 2023
da swamp
Hey... so I know this is a big ask and if you already bought the bundle gifts then don't do this, but is there any way we could substitute this for a Horror bundle (any type works: Eggwars, Skywars, or normal)? Someone gifted me a backrooms bundle and now I'm not sure what to do!

Once again, if you already bought the bundles thats completely fine.

If we can substitute this out then send it to IGN: xHoppyFrog. If not then reply to this message and I will give you a different IGN.

Dec 14, 2022
Hey... so I know this is a big ask and if you already bought the bundle gifts then don't do this, but is there any way we could substitute this for a Horror bundle (any type works: Eggwars, Skywars, or normal)? Someone gifted me a backrooms bundle and now I'm not sure what to do!

Once again, if you already bought the bundles thats completely fine.

If we can substitute this out then send it to IGN: xHoppyFrog. If not then reply to this message and I will give you a different IGN.
Yea I can gift you a horror bundle:)

Dec 14, 2022
I think I need to friend you first for you to be able to send it. I sent you a request. Look for one from xHoppyFrog. I sent it to cruzthebest1192 on Bedrock.
Oops due to some difficult I can buy the horror bundle I can only send the backroom bundles:( I'm sorry can you just give me the other username that you gave me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

qKhalidd wrote on Mivke's profile.
happy birthday!
Eli
Did anyone else play Skylanders? I recently got it to work on my PC with a PS3 emulator and it's more fun than I remembered!!
Eli wrote on SanderVDB29's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!
Eli wrote on Mivke's profile.
Happy Birthday!!
GiGaGekkies wrote on SanderVDB29's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Top Bottom