Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

LCap43

Jan 3, 2021
Hi everyone

I want to chat about the migration to Bedrock, so you can understand where it's at and when we hope it will be released. As we know this has impacted our delivery of updates. We can't thank you enough for your patience. We're gamers at the end of the day, we know how frustrating it can be waiting.

In September, we set out to make our Java and Bedrock compatible with the later versions of Minecraft. Going from 1.12 to 1.19. It's been quite a long chapter, but we're beginning to see the end. Finally! Being approximately 80% completed. Following that, we will roll out more consistent and frequent updates.

🧑‍💻 The tech

For our 1.19, we've made many technical changes to allow us to develop and improve our games and updates faster. Here's a list of improvements we've made:
  • Standardized our codebase between Java and Bedrock to make updates across both platforms easier
  • Fully implemented GameFramework across our network, enabling more possibilities
  • Bringing code up to date enables easier support of new versions Minecraft features as they are released

☀️ Summer

Following the release of 1.19 - these are a few projects we want to get started
  • Birthday event
  • Frequent game updates
  • More community events
  • New game
  • Regular content packs
  • One game getting major ambitious changes

We will also be hosting a community event where we will be taking a Q&A, playing a few games and showing you a peak behind the scenes. 7th July - so stay tuned.
does this mean older vesrions will not be supported?

Reactions: Reesle
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy birthday!
Frontlane wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Gefeliciteerd!!!
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Pro helper!:D
Conea64 wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
I know I'm early but congratulations on being a colourful little fella
Xi1m wrote on camulos's profile.
happy broathdy
Top Bottom