Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

xFqbian

Dedicated Member
Jun 15, 2020
SNOWING
Hello I'm back, okay i just wanna tell why i really dont play cubecraft anymore, its really kinda boring no one playing with me, im just alone guy. when i started playing cubecraft since 2019 July 7, its really fun playing skywars, eggwars and much more and i really love playing cubecraft, so when in 12 April 2020 i got banned for using hacks lol and i try to stop using hacks, well i joined the forums in 13 Jun 2020 bc i wanna try reporting player for using hacks and i am so excited the report get accepted, i got a new friend the name is @BiggestNoob7 so i am trying to help him to making a discord server (the server is gone lol) . So when i make new montage in youtube like duels,skywars and much more. Well i quit youtube bc its really boring to upload my video, so i moved on tiktok so i can make a meme content and i got 148k views a day.
So thats it, it just story hehe :p
Thanks everyone sorry my english kinda bad

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Matriox wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Appreciate your activity on the Cube discord. Nice to see from staff members :). Goodluck with all and thanks for all you've done
_youssefxkill_ wrote on Gemmmmie's profile.
how can i appeal for a discord ban, my user: luffy_indexgun2
AnolTongi wrote on mitgobla's profile.
You are an amazing person, I really hope you know that. Good luck with the future, man! Stay amazing.
Matriox wrote on Silverlace's profile.
Goodluck with everything :(
Matriox wrote on mitgobla's profile.
Appreciate you being active on the discord server and asking any questions members had. Goodluck with your future plans
Top Bottom