Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Comeback King

May 14, 2016
America
Thank you to everybody for warning me about the scam about fake free rank. I was not able to change my email but able to change my password. :) I do plan on trying to find the scammers and reporting them. If you do what to help me just say so.

Wouze

Apr 9, 2016
New york
Thank you to everybody for warning me about the scam about fake free rank. I was not able to change my email but able to change my password. :) I do plan on trying to find the scammers and reporting them. If you do what to help me just say so.
They have already been reported, and i think i speak for everyone when i say, THANK GOD, and, no problem.

Freaky Slimez

May 27, 2016
Not much to do about it, as mojang will state "Your account, your responsibility"

But glad you sorted it out! Goodluck and have fun in the future!

Freaky Slimez

May 27, 2016
You're able to get proof from your minecraft logs, you can find it in the .minecraft folder :)
Still, they won't do anything against it, as for fact it is HIS responsibility that he log outs, that is what mojang throws it at.

Members Online

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Reesle wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Reesle wrote on Lucaatjee's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
day x
99th_DutchScary wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Thanks for the follow! 💖
Top Bottom