• THE BEST OF THE BEST

Votes: 18 66.7%

• Total voters

_Rogue_Killer_

Novice Member
Nov 25, 2016
In a land Called NYC
www.youtube.com
I would like to personally extend my thanks to the cubecraft games staff. As an obsidian rank I count on having a quality server and in game experience and the staff have made that possible and more! I am personally grateful for all the hard work they put in to banning hackers after looking over reports! Thanks so much, I hope to meet some of you in game! (_Rogue_Killer_)

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
CubeCraft's Staff is really amazing, yes. They're trying all things and making all things to make the server better and more funny to play on for players. They're also busy to ban hackers and other rule breakers.

WolfShine

Dedicated Member
Mar 10, 2016
www.youtube.com
I would like to personally extend my thanks to the cubecraft games staff. As an obsidian rank I count on having a quality server and in game experience and the staff have made that possible and more! I am personally grateful for all the hard work they put in to banning hackers after looking over reports! Thanks so much, I hope to meet some of you in game! (_Rogue_Killer_)
Yeah! They spend a lot of time working on the server, even know there are not very many staff members.

ISTY.

Forum Expert
Dec 26, 2016
London
www.nasa.gov
giphy.gif

To the staff members :p

_XtremeX_

Jan 1, 2017
I totally agree with you! Thank you staff! You make playing on the CubeCraft server an enjoyable experience! I've submitted multiple reports of hackers, and each and every one of them have been banned. Your hard work is appreciated.

Reactions: RubberDucky23_

Rakion

Aug 2, 2016
Yo

Thank you for understanding! Most people consider CC staff as: "Lazy" "Careless" "Sloppy"
Reasons for that is because of the hackers! We understand the anti-cheat is not the best and they're getting one out soon, and we need to have patience. But people like you who understand make the community better. Thanks man!

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
About time, now praise us (me) more for I am your catain!

View attachment 128408

I'm just kidding, we're always here to serve you.

unless you're a doge then no, you're not allowed here
Are you kitten me right meow?
I cat decide whether that was a purfect joke or not.

"purfect" was the least original.

KidBit

Dedicated Member
May 9, 2016
Maple Syrup Land
hahaha omg @Gainfullterror priceless that was just priceless that i love it lol

btw yes great job staff team however i feel like you guys are understaffed and for that you guys have to work harder at being a staff member and that takes some effort and you guys deserve some praise sooo.....All Hail The Staff Team *bows down to the staff team* All Hail Out Lord And Saviors The Staff Team

lol sorry im bored

Members Online

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on Thjis's profile.
congratss thisj o/
Kazwa wrote on Gemmmmie's profile.
lyyy x
Just got off work and have to wake up in 5,5 hours for school tomorrow… :sadnoot:
Sleep well cuties ❤️
endertom100 wrote on wischmoppl's profile.
happyyy birthdayyyy!!!!! ^-^
Top Bottom