Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Mate2186

Member
May 20, 2019
1
0
2
25
I will never be able to play at this server any more thanks to cc_sentinel and the perma ban imposed to me, even i haven't made ever any cheat, not to mention that I won't recover the money I spent on my Emmerald Rank.
 
Mar 23, 2019
28
23
9
24
If you are wrongly banned , you need to appeal with the following information: the activity you were doing at the time and any possible reasons for why you may have been wrongly banned (i.e. clicking too fast, lagging, perhaps the game glitched out or you got stuck inside a block)
 
  • Like
Reactions: Fredd_WG
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

AliWarrior wrote on q20pk's profile.
Thanks for the follow!
Eli
I am Invigilatoad, your invigilator. I invigilate.
Cathie wrote on itsfadedaway's profile.
Thanks for the follow!!!!!!!!!!
JCBlueHornet wrote on cyberknife's profile.
ty for the follow gang
Top Bottom