Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Troublesomee

Forum Veteran
Feb 6, 2016
Oh well...

Thanks for everything, Petra! You did lots of things for the server and I think we all appreciate what you did. Good to hear you followed your heart. I wish you a great future!

See you!

Reactions: zDutchie

Zaphly

Oct 25, 2017
the Netherlands
Hai there people of the CubeCraft forums. The day has come...
To avoid any rumours I’d like to explain why I’ve made this choice.

The time I’ve spent here has been truly amazing and I’ll never forget a single moment of it. I’ve made friends, enemies (woops) and was lucky enough to get a beautiful boyfriend.

Since he flew over, got a job and is practically living in my house, my priorities and way of living have changed a lot. I’m not as active on the server anymore as I used to be and I’m more out of the house than in. This makes it difficult to complete certain tasks. I’ve never wanted to be the person who didn’t do anything and hopefully I haven’t reached that point the past few months. That being said, it’s time for me to explore my future with someone I’d like to grow old with.

My summer holiday is coming close and therefore I thought this would be the perfect moment to end my volunteering work at CubeCraft forever. Yup that’s right, I won’t be applying a third time.

Thank you all for a wonderful time. Stay awesome \^-^/
: (

Livvv

Pineapplerator - Daily Quotes
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Mar 27, 2017
Swedish noodles
Oh that Necro seems so so so important
”No reviving inactive threads without reason. Does not apply to news posts, games, or introduction threads.”

:thinking:
Might count as a introduction thread even though she said bye. And maybe it was a good enough reason for him.

Reactions: remio

SpringWarz

Senior Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
May 2, 2016
Scotland
www.google.co.uk
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

This might be one of the weirdest excuses I have seen after killing someone.

2024-03-28_23.34.25.png
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #20-
More tornadoes occur in the United Kingdom per square mile than in any other country in the world.
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Capitan's profile.
Congratulations on hitting over 4 000 in Reaction Score! 💙
some people need to talk to their internet provider to buy them a gym membership because theyre too FAT to take knockback
Top Bottom