Status
Not open for further replies.

zDutchie

Forum Professional
May 30, 2016
The Netherlands
Pronouns
She/Her
Hai there people of the CubeCraft forums. The day has come...
To avoid any rumours I’d like to explain why I’ve made this choice.

The time I’ve spent here has been truly amazing and I’ll never forget a single moment of it. I’ve made friends, enemies (woops) and was lucky enough to get a beautiful boyfriend.

Since he flew over, got a job and is practically living in my house, my priorities and way of living have changed a lot. I’m not as active on the server anymore as I used to be and I’m more out of the house than in. This makes it difficult to complete certain tasks. I’ve never wanted to be the person who didn’t do anything and hopefully I haven’t reached that point the past few months. That being said, it’s time for me to explore my future with someone I’d like to grow old with.

My summer holiday is coming close and therefore I thought this would be the perfect moment to end my volunteering work at CubeCraft forever. Yup that’s right, I won’t be applying a third time.

Thank you all for a wonderful time. Stay awesome \^-^/

Ruisdier

Forum Expert
Oct 26, 2017
your basement
Damn, this is really hard to realize. Goodluck in the future! everything comes to an end and you will definily be missed. I really have respect for you and what you did for the server. We won't forget and we respect your choice <3
meme.jpg

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
See you later! Unfortunately, I haven't really known you on this server. But it's great that you've found a boyfriend (that's andy, right?) and I really wish you the best of luck in life. You seem to have big plans, so realize them! Hopefully, we will see you later, but if not, I wish you the best! Bye!

Reactions: zDutchie

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
Wait what this is like a reality soap
Is andy, andyschofie your boyfriend?
Damn, didn't know that

Anyhow, we never really talked but when I saw you communicating with others you were always extremely kind and patient

Goodbye

Feách

Jun 10, 2017
Under My Table
Hai there people of the CubeCraft forums. The day has come...
To avoid any rumours I’d like to explain why I’ve made this choice.

The time I’ve spent here has been truly amazing and I’ll never forget a single moment of it. I’ve made friends, enemies (woops) and was lucky enough to get a beautiful boyfriend.

Since he flew over, got a job and is practically living in my house, my priorities and way of living have changed a lot. I’m not as active on the server anymore as I used to be and I’m more out of the house than in. This makes it difficult to complete certain tasks. I’ve never wanted to be the person who didn’t do anything and hopefully I haven’t reached that point the past few months. That being said, it’s time for me to explore my future with someone I’d like to grow old with.

My summer holiday is coming close and therefore I thought this would be the perfect moment to end my volunteering work at CubeCraft forever. Yup that’s right, I won’t be applying a third time.

Thank you all for a wonderful time. Stay awesome \^-^/
Awwww, we'll always miss you, you were ALWAYS so kind! Enjoy life, friend <3 :mad::(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on katnip's profile.
i absolutely love that profile picture
Eli
Where's the second member? 🤔

1713925281107.png