Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Gaaabb

Dedicated Member
May 2, 2017
Hello Cubecrafters

A time ago I have suggested for adding a /thank command that you get points, if anyone used this command, but it was against the EULA.

I will explain my new suggestion or better said the update of my suggestion.

The suggestion is about the
/thank {name} command. You can use this command for thanking a person that has activated double points.
There will come somewhere in the main lobby a leaderboard with the top 5 players that have activated double points. There will come left a leaderboard with the top 5 players that have got the most times /thank {name} in one hour. On the right of the main lobby There will come a leaderboard with the top 5 players that have got the most times /thank {name} in total.

That will maybe provide for more players that will activate double points. It is an extra bonus for them, because everyone can see their names in the main lobby. It is something different than that you are the best player in a game.

I don't have made a POLL, because some people vote first and than they read the text. I want certainly know your opinion.

@rubik_cube_man ?
i don't like this suggestion that much, sorry.
Stay happy!
-Gaaabb

MrKairi

Oct 3, 2015
Mexico City
it's something like the /donate command that i suggested, just that this command only applies to those that activate double points.

CaptaiinAmerica

Oct 19, 2016
rubik_cube_man's house
Hello Cubecrafters

A time ago I have suggested for adding a /thank command that you get points, if anyone used this command, but it was against the EULA.

I will explain my new suggestion or better said the update of my suggestion.

The suggestion is about the
/thank {name} command. You can use this command for thanking a person that has activated double points.
There will come somewhere in the main lobby a leaderboard with the top 5 players that have activated double points. There will come left a leaderboard with the top 5 players that have got the most times /thank {name} in one hour. On the right of the main lobby There will come a leaderboard with the top 5 players that have got the most times /thank {name} in total.

That will maybe provide for more players that will activate double points. It is an extra bonus for them, because everyone can see their names in the main lobby. It is something different than that you are the best player in a game.

I don't have made a POLL, because some people vote first and than they read the text. I want certainly know your opinion.

@rubik_cube_man ?
No point in this suggestion really but It's cool being creative.
And I'm pretty sure Mineplex already has this command with their shards.

lars.l

Novice Member
Nov 27, 2016
I do not need to squeeze
She cubecraft can focus more on others things

Pillow

Sep 25, 2016
My computer
I like the idea. It would help to show appreciation for that player or players and may encourage them do it more often.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on Frontlane's profile.
congratss Frontt! <3
Chromodynamics wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congrats on Mod!!
ToonBer wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Pookie Bear Otter Frontlane made it OMG, congrats :monkeylookaway:
ToonBer wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congrats 🍰
ToonBer wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Thank you for everything
Top Bottom