Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

2005dude

Feb 14, 2016
Another unique mini game would be nice like egg wars when it was first released there were no copies of it you couldn't go play bed wars or cake wars. If they could do this again it will bring more people to the server because no other server has it.

Reactions: RayzMC

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
Another unique mini game would be nice like egg wars when it was first released there were no copies of it you couldn't go play bed wars or cake wars. If they could do this again it will bring more people to the server because no other server has it.
um... funny story Bedwars came first however it wasn't on Hypixel it was on a server called GommaHD
either a PvP update (from all the PvP suggestions there have been I can imagine that the Staff team are taking at least slight notice of the game
or I would like an update to Minerware I've made my stance on things for that already (last month but still)

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
I'm assuming that the next update is going to be Skywars due to the recent feedback thread about skywars, but it could easily be a survival games update or a lucky islands update too.
I don't really think that a vanity update would be a great thing to do, as I'm pretty sure that most of the players that aren't on the forums couldn't care less about vanity. Vanity may as well just be added progressively from time to time, but not really worth an entire update in my opinion.
Aside from that, they may just do a misc update, cleaning up minor parts of all kinds of minigames.
I'm hoping that they do a PVP update after (or maybe even before) the Skywars update, as there's plenty of room to improve on & lots of players love that specific gamemode.

Reactions: RayzMC
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

qKhalidd wrote on Kloska's profile.
happy birthday!
Kazwa wrote on Kloska's profile.
GRATTIS ANKA
Had some internet issues last week and went on a weekend getaway to an amusement park with my bf, but I'm back to grind and have fun on cube again :)
I missed u guys >.>
Reesle wrote on ElFlxen_'s profile.
Cool person!
Hqteful wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy birthday!!🎉
Top Bottom