Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I don't know

Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters

ToastO_O

Sep 7, 2016
Egypt
Hello, there Cubecrafters

it's toast <the idiot> suggesting a new suggestion where it will help cubecraft to be a better place

Chat Filter:

If you don't know a part of "The Better Together Update" is the update that happened in the chat filter where you can't say any words you would say if you die in a skywars game because of a bow spammer or you got egged off while bridging, You would say *kys* *curse words* anything like that but it's now updated which is really cool nobody can say nob nub noob or kys or curse words and much more....

The Problem:

Well, Actually the /tell command doesn't have this cool beautiful chat filter that will prevent any death threats or so...

This means: Imagine if you are in a skywars game and then you killed a player called XXDarkPlayerXX <random name> this XXDarkPlayerXX guy can do /tell <your username> *death threats* *curse words* and so on just because you killed him.

Note: That Happened to me today and I reported the guy too if this happened to you screenshot it and then go report him here: https://reports.cubecraft.net/report

If You liked the suggestion go reply to the thread as you agree with me also vote in the poll

See ya later Guys!

-ToastO_O

LEO_KILLER_01

Nov 30, 2016
The Gym

it's toast <the idiot> suggesting a new suggestion where it will help cubecraft to be a better place

Chat Filter:

If you don't know a part of "The Better Together Update" is the update that happened in the chat filter where you can't say any words you would say if you die in a skywars game because of a bow spammer or you got egged off while bridging, You would say *kys* *curse words* anything like that but it's now updated which is really cool nobody can say nob nub noob or kys or curse words and much more....

The Problem:

Well, Actually the /tell command doesn't have this cool beautiful chat filter that will prevent any death threats or so...

This means: Imagine if you are in a skywars game and then you killed a player called XXDarkPlayerXX <random name> this XXDarkPlayerXX guy can do /tell <your username> *death threats* *curse words* and so on just because you killed him.

Note: That Happened to me today and I reported the guy too if this happened to you screenshot it and then go report him here: https://reports.cubecraft.net/report

If You liked the suggestion go reply to the thread as you agree with me also vote in the poll

See ya later Guys!

-ToastO_O
I like the idea!

XiiKa

Forum Expert
Dec 23, 2016
Somewhere only we know
I didnt really understand why they haven't applied the chat filter to private/friends/party messages.
They might have their reasons for it? But players could indeed insult others, swear or death threatening them.
So it would be better to see the filter applies on every form of chatting.

Reactions: ToastO_O

clays3c

Dec 21, 2016
USA

Chat Filter:

The Problem:

See ya later Guys!

-ToastO_O
i have noticed this, this should be implemented

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
I didnt really understand why they haven't applied the chat filter to private/friends/party messages.
They might have their reasons for it? But players could indeed insult others, swear or death threatening them.
So it would be better to see the filter applies on every form of chatting.
If you don't talk in the party chat or /tell, you talk in the global chat which is most likely the reason why they haven't applied the chat filter to the party chat or /tell as you talk in the global chat when you swear.
---------
I just report all the persons that swear at me via the party chat or /tell, so I think it's not really necessary but it could be convenient.

Reactions: ToastO_O and XiiKa

Pingu_

Dedicated Member
Feb 5, 2015
Ok, so the filter should be applied to the /msg but definatly not parties.

You create parties with friends that you know well. If you are with friends that are 100% comfortable with the use of swear words then you can swear, if you are with friends that are not comfortable with swearing then you wouldnt swear yourself. Simple, the parties are an area where people dont have to abide by the chat filter if they dont want to, the filter was created because kids play this server and using curse words around them is obviously bad. But if you are a bunch of 18 year olds in a party you wouldnt care if someone swears. Only you can see the party chat and not the other kids on the server, therefore you are not harming anyone,so it should be fine there.

Reactions: D0RIAN and ToastO_O

ElPtricko

Dedicated Member
Sep 12, 2016
Denmark
This would be good for /tell or msg, but just like @Pingu_ said, in the party chat you are normaly playing with friends and if they curse you would tell them not to or you wouldn't mind.

Maybe you can make a party setting to have a toggle to the chat filter in party chat, then those that want it enabled can.

Reactions: Pingu_ and ToastO_O

ToastO_O

Sep 7, 2016
Egypt
Ok, so the filter should be applied to the /msg but definatly not parties.

You create parties with friends that you know well. If you are with friends that are 100% comfortable with the use of swear words then you can swear, if you are with friends that are not comfortable with swearing then you wouldnt swear yourself. Simple, the parties are an area where people dont have to abide by the chat filter if they dont want to, the filter was created because kids play this server and using curse words around them is obviously bad. But if you are a bunch of 18 year olds in a party you wouldnt care if someone swears. Only you can see the party chat and not the other kids on the server, therefore you are not harming anyone,so it should be fine there.
yes i agree 100%

ToastO_O

Sep 7, 2016
Egypt
If you don't talk in the party chat or /tell, you talk in the global chat which is most likely the reason why they haven't applied the chat filter to the party chat or /tell as you talk in the global chat when you swear.
---------
I just report all the persons that swear at me via the party chat or /tell, so I think it's not really necessary but it could be convenient.
Me too but I think they should apply the chat filter to the /tell command if we are in a party I wouldn't mind if I and my friends would swear in the party chat but possibly as I say in the thread people just do /tell <my username> *curse words*

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
Me too but I think they should apply the chat filter to the /tell command if we are in a party I wouldn't mind if I and my friends would swear in the party chat but possibly as I say in the thread people just do /tell <my username> *curse words*
I'd just report them.

A

A pigeon

Yes please . An FFA player told me to f off and that i was feces. I would like to have this added , solely because when you use words like 'fk' to bypass the filter , you sound dumb. So i would definately like to have a few lols by seeing people type words that bypass. Add the filter to private messgae

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

8 years on the forums!
Otherworld wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
UncleSpect wrote on GiGaGekkies's profile.
You are amazing <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Ola! Happy Birthday! :)
GiGaGekkies wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday <3
Top Bottom